Falling

Arcee's POV

SCRAP SCRAP SCRAP SCRA-

D/N

So there you were, super triggered and going to find Ratchet, when bAm. There's a pain in your neck and you drop into a ravine. Where did it even come from???

You blacked out a little while after you entered the ravine.

Arcee's POV

Well scrap. If I hurry I might be able to comm the others and get help.

"Arcee to base."

Bulk answered.

"What's happening?" He asked. I inhaled.

"Well I tried to tranq her and she fell into a ravine-"

"W H A T"

"LOOK I DIDNT SEE IT OKAY-"

"Optimus is on his way."

"Thank you."

I sighed and went to see how deep the ravine went. I could see the walls of it for about 20 feet before it turned to darkness. How exactly am I supposed to get a deaf dragon out of something like this? Especially when she's unconscious.

A groundbridge opened behind me and Optimus ran out.

"Can you see her?"

"No, it's just black all the way down."

《I'll go down and find her》 Bee appeared out of nowhere.

"When did you get here?" I asked.

《Followed Optimus》

"Oh." Optimus interrupted us.

"We must be quick. If she is still falling the landing could be devastating." He said. Bee and I nodded. Bee then pulled out a grappling hook and jumped right into the ravine. He shot the grappling hook and it latched onto the side.

"Are you good?" I asked. He beeped a yes in response.

As he got farther and farther down it got harder to comm him. Soon enough he was so out of range all we heard was static.

Bee's POV

Dang, static. At least I made it to the bottom. Now where's that dragon? I turned my headlights on and started looking. She shouldn't be too far.

A loud roar behind me shook the entire ravine.

I beeped to whatever it was hoping it was D/N. Wait a second- that won't work.. she's deaf.

A bright glowing feather fell on my head. It's definitely hers. Something orange shone in the corner of my optics.

It's a.. crystal? It looks like there's something dripping out of it.. an also orange substance mixed with a white substance.. I broke off a piece of the Crystal to bring back to the others-

SCREEEEEEECH

D/N pounced on my back and pinned me to the ground. I tried to throw her off but she was too strong. I managed to turn my head just enough to see her.

I wish I hadnt...

This wasn't D/N.. her eyes were glowing a horrible red and her mouth was dripping with blood. Wait.. There's orange mixed in with the blood.. the white blood... was she stabbed by the crystal?? Did the Crystal do this to her?!

I thought she was going to kill me right then and there, but to my surprise Arcee came crashing down on top of her.

"DONT HURT HIM!" She yelled.

《Arcee she's not doing it on purpose! Its this Crystal! ITS making her crazy!》

I don't think she heard me.

D/N whipped Arcee off her back and started crawling up the ravine walls like a huge feathery winged spider. On her way up she decided to bite and snap the grappling hook cord so we couldn't escape.

A little while later we heard another screech and Optimus crashed down in front of us.