Caged

Jack Raf and Miko

The trio of humans just stood in silence as you unknowingly ran through a groundbridge. Arcee, Bumblebee, and Bulkhead screeched to a halt next to them and transformed. Everyone heard Ratchet scream over the comm.

When they walked through they almost tripped on your sleeping body.

"What happened?" Bulkhead asked. Ratchet grumbled in response.

"When I opened the bridge this beast ran through it and tripped on itself. When it tripped it blew out a bit of fire and burned the couch and tv. Fortunately it only caused minor damage to the groundbridge and I was able to shut it down with a dart." He explained.

[Wait, what do you mean 'shut it down'] Bee asked, slightly concerned.

"I shut it down, it's a predacon. Is it not?" Ratchet asked turning to the humans.

"No, at least I don't think so.." Raf answered.

"Its definitely not a predacon. It's feathers are too real!" Miko also answered while looking at the hand she used to touch you.

"I'd have to agree with Miko, it's eyes are also too real to be metal." Jack added.

Arcee stepped up. "So we know it's a dragon.. but what exactly is a dragon?" She questioned. It was Raf's turn to speak.

"Dragons were thought to be myths." He started. "But I'm sure we can all agree that this is no myth. They're basically giant winged lizards. They can have multicolored scales, pale scales, dark scales, glowing scales, feathers, etc... in the stories I've read about them they can live to be thirty million years old. Some have elemental powers specific to one season or element. While others can just breathe plain old fire." Raf continued about dragons for a bit before Bee started getting concerned about you waking up.

"I suppose we should cage it." Ratchet stated. "You three. Carry it and follow me." He ordered. Arcee, Bulk, and Bee lifted you off the ground and followed close behind Ratchet.

You

You woke up in A cage, in A dark room, only lit by a large spotlight. How dramatic. You huffed and realized your wing felt a little better. You looked over to it only to find it wrapped in bandages and strapped close to your side.

"Hey, your awake!" You heard a small voice. The smallest creature came into the light. "I don't think we've formally met.. I'm Raf." Raf came a bit closer to you. You wanted to tell him your name, so you tried to. You quickly realized he can't understand you when you made a strange noise and he just looked at you.

You took one of your claws and started scraping it on the bottom of your cage. Etching your name into it.

"D/N?" He asked. You nodded. "Cool, how's your wing doing?" You liked this small child. You tried to motion your paw in a 'so-so' movement. He understood this and nodded. He came closer to your cage and flopped down in front of you. He grabbed his laptop and started doing his homework.

___________
Yeah, okay, I'm not good at writing diolouge, or anything else... I'm trying tho. I feel it's too serious...