twelve

Jin sighs in fulfilment as the warmth of the room surrounds his relaxed figure. He arches his head backwards as he spreads his legs wide, beads of sweat forming on his already dewy skin. Jin usually hates the gross feeling of sweat drenching his body, but this somehow appears pleasurable.

The man rolls his head around, cracking every point in his neck. It's been a while since he last enjoyed something for himself.

Namjoon, on the other hand, watches Jin intently, trying so hard not to let his mind wander.

"Namjoon-ah."

"Bi—I mean hi. Yes what is it, hyung?"

"Thank you for all this," Jin gestures to the room, "I don't know how I could ever repay you for your kindness."

Well, for instance, Namjoon knows h—no. He slaps himself, shaking his head. Jin looks at him concerned. "Joonie, are you okay?," Jin shifts towards Namjoon before pressing his hands against Namjoon's forehead, then cupping his cheeks.

"Hyung," Namjoon breathes as Jin squishes his cheeks, his mind going blank. Jin was profusely worried about him, but what he didn't know was right below, their little 'friends' are constantly slapped against one another. What was weirder was how Seokjin manages to look unfazed by it and Namjoon was the exact opposite. He feels himself growing harder by the second.

Namjoon tries to fight Jin off but he was too weak from the touch, his face shows all of it which makes Jin more concerned than he already is.

Namjoon's body grows hot, his legs becoming more wobbly. Jin was too busy to look downwards and Namjoon hopes to God (although he's an atheist) he doesn't.

"Toilet, I need the t-toilet," Namjoon gasps. His face was now red too.

"Joonie, you okay? You don't look well," Jin panics, searching around the room for something to help him but nothing was there except for towels and some water bottles.

Within a second when Jin looks down, Namjoon hides his boner with his hands.

"I'm f-fine. I just—I need the toilet now."

"Okay, let me go with y-"

"No!," Namjoon almost shouts, waving his hand in Jin's direction. "I mean, no. I'm an independent man who can walk on my own."

Namjoon stomps his feet on the ground, and with the strength he has left, he storms outside the sauna, feet running as fast as a jet.

The door was left open.

Jin furrows his eyebrows, hoping Namjoon's okay. His face was as red as a tomato, it looked like he was about to vomit any time.

He tries to stay positive. He inhales and exhales, keeping his cool but Namjoon was taking so long. Jin prances around the warm room, going back and forth. Back and forth.

5 minutes, 10 minutes, 20 minutes passed and Namjoon still hasn't come back yet.

Seokjin bites on his fingernails, wondering if something bad happened. His shoulders go stiff at the thought of Namjoon puking midway to the toilet- or worse case scenario, what if he was kidnapped? Jin can't bare the thought of it and it most likely won't happen since he's an adult but still. He's worried.

If Namjoon doesn't come back in five then Jin will search for him.

Five minutes passed. Jin was about to twist the doorknob when the door unlocks itself, revealing the man he's been waiting for. Relief instantly washes through Jin as his stiff body returns to a relaxed state. Without a second thought, Jin runs and squeezes the life out of Namjoon as he nuzzles closer to his chest.