twenty

Taehyung:
Hyung, what's taking you so long? ://
I'm waiting

Namjoon:
Sorry, something got in the way
I'll hurry now
Wait for me

Namjoon locks his phone. He's back in the car after dropping Seokjin off. Man, today was a wild night. If someone had told him he was gonna makeout with Seokjin on a starless night that day he would not have never believed that. Not to mention how cheeky Seokjin was with him.

Along the ride Namjoon listens to radio music and dribbles his fingers against the steering wheel to the beat of the songs he's memorised from listening to it more than enough times. In no time, Namjoon arrives home to -as usual- his baby brother's squishy bread cheeks and a teddy bear hug.

"You came so late I'm getting tired already, hyungie," Taehyung declares into his chest, blue hair popping out into random directions.

"But do you still wanna watch the movie?" Namjoon sets his bag on the counter and caresses Taehyung's locks. He checks the fridge for a snack and sets for an apple.

"I think I'm good." Taehyung shrugs. Namjoon was facing his side and Taehyung gasps at what he saw on his brother's neck. "Hyung, is that..?"

"What?" Namjoon retorts, clueless.

Taehyung steps forward and presses hard on the faint purple, "A hickey?". He gasps when Namjoon winces, conforming it is indeed one. "Shut up!", Taehyung slaps his brother's shoulder, gaining yet another grimace from the guy. "Hyung, you got laid!" He gasps in a more dramatic tone, "and you didn't tell me?!"

Namjoon shakes his head furiously, "No!". But of course Taehyung wouldn't listen. "How was it? Is it Jin-hyung?" It causes Namjoon's ears to redden without actually being true.

Taehyung squeals in excitement at the sign and jumps up and down to reveal it. He squeezes Namjoon tight, Namjoon trying to explain but Taehyung won't listen.

"We just madeou-"

"WORLD! MY BROTHER ISN'T A VIRGIN ANYMORE!", Taehyung screams out loud. Namjoon slaps his mouth shut before Taehyung proceeds to lick his palm, making Namjoon retreat and scowl in disgust.

"Listen here you-" He inhales. He needs to calm down. Taehyung calmed down. His doey brown eyes perking up behind his bangs to look at an exhausted Namjoon. Namjoon's chest heaves down, lips dry as he goes to the kitchen to grab himself a cup of cold water.

"Hyung, you wanted to say something?"

Namjoon puts his arms on his hips, energy consumed to shut his brother up. "Yes. Yes I do. I do, okay? Listen to me." He bears his attention onto Taehyung's. Hopes he listens this time.

"We. Made. Out. I'm still a V. I. R. G. I. N. What does that spell, my baby Taehyungie?"

You know it's real bad when Namjoon starts expressing himself like a kindergarten teacher to his own brother.

Taehyung looks down, like a child getting scolded by their parents, and fiddles with his sweater paws. He had hoped Namjoon had been confident enough to do it, but he hoped wrong. "Virgin. It spells out virgin, hyung."

"Good boy," Namjoon pats his fluffy blob of hair.