sixteen

Namjoon closes the bedroom door, silently tiptoeing towards the couch. A pair of hands slumped onto his shoulders, making him stumble and fall face first onto the bedding.

"Hey, hyungie."

"Tae!", Namjoon gets up, pushes his hands off him, glaring at the guy for almost giving him a mini heart attack.

"How's your first kiss, hyung?", Taehyung asks, not forgetting to emphasise on the k word. It was no secret that Namjoon rarely has luck in the relationship department, whilst Taehyung was the complete opposite.

Taehyung sits on the empty space beside Namjoon, crossing his legs. His ears are yearning for the content Namjoon has, or as they like to call it, the tea.

"How did you - were you stalking me Kim Taehyung?"

Taehyung gasps, frowning, "Hyung, I would never - yes. Yes, I did."

Namjoon flicks his forehead, "stop invading my privacy."

"I wasn't—"

Namjoon shushes him, slapping his hands down. "Seokjin's sleeping." After the sweet encounter, Namjoon and Jin talked. Not a deep one, just a simple, casual talk about the things happening in their lives, besides the two being in each other's solidarity.

flashback

"Seokjin," Namjoon hides his face, not believing what the older just did. Jin kissed him. Kissed.

Jin tasted like.. like freshly picked strawberries grown on a lovingly homey farm. Yeah, that's exactly what he tastes like. Namjoon still remembered the way Jin ever so slowly leaned in, his crooked fingers tugging on Namjoon's buttoned shirt, the other hand softly cupping Namjoon's cheeks. It was soft, sweet, a passionate first kiss Namjoon will never forget for an eternity.

Namjoon doesn't wanna admit that he is - was a lip virgin. He hopes his kissing skills weren't too bad. He kissed Jin right on his lips, was that enough? When Jin pulled away, Namjoon could see that alluring smile of his, so that confirmed that Namjoon is indeed, decent at that.

"Joonie."

"Y-yeah?"

"Can we kiss a little more?" Jin's voice comes out no more than a whisper, his dark brown eyes lingering on Namjoon's lips. The teacher slightly opens his mouth, unable to form sentences - to think properly, before the same pair of lips seals them both. This time, it was more needy, a more desperate sensation to it.

Jin glides his fingers towards Namjoon's fluffy hair, combing through it. Namjoon likes the way Jin fingers through his waves, deepening the kiss as his body leans onto Jin, holding the man by the waist.

In the midst of their kisses, Joon doesn't forget to slip in a compliment or two, because wow, the most ethereal man on earth was right there in front of him and he can't help but lose. his. mind.

"God, Jin, you're so beautiful." Jin lets out a small moan, ignoring the comment as he kisses Joon harder, letting Joon fall into the mattress so effortlessly. Under the man's grasp, Namjoon pins his hand onto Jin's stomach, feeling every curve of Jin and heck, was he so beautiful and toned.

Seokjin was the first to pull away, a bit breathless as he watches the man below him, his hair messed up from the pulling and lip swollen from his work. Yeah, this was definitely a sight to see.

"Was I okay?", Jin asks, panting. Namjoon answers him by leaning in for one chaste kiss, mouth curving into a grin.

Jin rolls over to the space beside him, his heaving chest steadily relaxing into his normal state again. Namjoon interlocks their hands as he looks at the ceiling, sighing, "you should've done that a long time ago."