|TWO|

It was 5 in the evening when Anika went to the cafe in which she works as a waitress.

She was very gloomy after her encounter with Shivaay today.

She entered the cafe and met Julie Aunty, the owner of sunshine cafe.

J- Oh Anika, my child. Why do you look so pale today? Are you fine?

Anika gives a weak smile to her.

A- I am fine, aunty. Just a little tired.

Julie aunty makes her sit on the chair and gave her a glass of water. Anika took it with a smile.

J- Are you sure you'll be able to work today? If you're not feeling good, then you can take a leave.

Julie says with concerned look. Anika just smiles at her concern.

A- I am good, aunty. I'll work.

J- God Bless you, my child.

Julie kissed Anika's forehead and left from there.

Anika got up from the chair and tied her waist apron. She took her order diary and a pen.

She went towards tables to take orders.

She got involved in her work and started forgetting about Today's incident.

Suddenly Julie came running towards Anika, tension was dripping from her face.

A- What happened, aunty? Is everything alright?

J- No child. My daughter-in-law Mary has gone into labor and noone's at home. I have to rush.

A- Should I come with you?

J-Its ok I'll manage but can you do me a favour?

A- Of course aunty. Tell me.

J- Please manage cafe today and close it after 9 pm. Ok?

A- but aunty me?

J- I trust you, child.

Julie smiled and Anika also smiled back and nodded her head.

It was around 8 when Shivaay and some of his associates entered the cafe.

They occupied a table. Anika went towards their table and was shocked to see Shivaay there.

Shivaay looked at her and smirked.

A- What would you like to have, Sir?

The business associates placed their orders. Anika was noting down their orders and her hair strands were flying due to air coming from fan. Shivaay was just lost in her beauty and simplicity.

His trance was broken by a business associate who shook him to grab his attention.

M- Mr. Oberoi.

S- Yes, Mr. Mehra.

M- Mr. Oberoi, please place your order so we can continue our meeting.

S- Oh yes. I'm sorry. (To Anika) Get me an Espresso.

Anika nods her head and noted it down. Shivaay was confused that why did he get so lost in her.

They continued their meeting when Anika came with their food. She served it on the table.

Shivaay was continuously staring at Anika. Anika kept his espresso mug in front of him.