|TWENTY|

Shivaay was sitting at the mandap and Panditji started chanting Mantras, after few minutes, all the guests almost gasped after looking at the divine beauty descending down the stairs.

Shivaay also looked at her and his heaetbeats almost stopped

Shivaay also looked at her and his heaetbeats almost stopped. She was looking so beautiful, just like a fairy.

Gauri made Anika sit beside Shivaay and Anika looked at Shivaay. Their eyes got locked and they remembered their wedding in the morning.

FLASHBACK BEGINS-

Anika wasn't feeling good since morning, she was getting negative vibes. In two hours, it was her choora ceremony.

A- I've to talk to Shivaay.

She went towards his room and knocked the door. Shivaay asked her to come in and Anika entered the room.

As soon as she entered the room, she saw Shivaay discussing something with his lawyer.

S- Anika, it's good that you're here. I've to talk something very important to you. Mr. Chauhan, please excuse us.

The lawyer, Mr. Chauhan nodded his head and left the room.

A- Shivaay, lawyer? Is everything fine?

S- Anika, we're getting married now and he was here to give our marrige papers.

Anika's eyes widened in shock.

A- What? But we're getting married tonight, right?

S- Yes but we'll get married now, on paper. As it's important and I don't trust my enemies. I don't want to delay this. Are you ready for this?

Anika nodded her head.

A- But can we inform everyone, dadi, Sahil, OmRu, Gauri?

S- I've asked Rudra to bring everyone here.

Anika nodded her head and after few minutes, everyone came into his room, worried. Mr. Chauhan also followed them inside.

S- Dadi, if it's okay with you, can we get married now, on paper?

Dadi smiled and nodded her head.

D- Yes Billu, Mr. Chauhan told us everything. I think you have taken the right decision.

R- So let's start our bhaiya's wedding. Yaaaaaaayyyy!

Everyone chuckled at his excitement.

Shivaay and Anika sat on a couch and Mr. Chauhan kept the marriage documents in front of them.

C- Ms.Anika, please sign here.

Anika looked at Shivaay and he blinked his eyes in assurance.

Anika smiled softly and signed the papers. Then the lawyer asked Shivaay to sign the documents.