|THIRTY THREE|

Shivaay and Anika were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms when the air hostess knocked on the door.

Shivaay, being a light sleeper, woke up from his sleep. He looked at Anika, who was sleeping with her mouth slightly open. He pecked her forehead with a smile.

He stepped down from the bed and went towards the door. He unlocked the door and saw an air hostess standing there with a polite smile.

S- Yes?

AH- Sir, we're about to land. It would be appropriate if you and madam settle down in your seats.

S- Okay. We'll be there.

The air hostess nodded her head and left. Shivaay closed the door and went towards Anika.

He sat beside her and removed the hair strand from her face gently.

S- Anika. Anika.

He said while trying to wake her up. She groaned in her sleep.

A- Let me sleep, Shivaay.

Shivaay chuckled and shook her again.

S- Jaan, wake up na. We're about to land.

Anika woke with a jolt and looked at him with wide eyes.

A- What did you say?

S- We're about to land.

Shivaay said in confusion and Anika rolled her eyes.

A- No. Before that.

Shivaay started thinking and said-

S- Wake up.

A- No Billu Maharaj. Before that.

Anika said all worked up. Shivaay thought for a while and then his eyes widened in realisation.

He cleared his throat.

S- I don't remember.

Anika observed his expression and smirked.

She stood up from the bed and walked towards the door. She then stopped and looked Shivaay.

A- Call me that often. I love the nickname.

Anika said with a chuckle and Shivaay blushed.

Anika settled in her seat and Shivaay followed her. He also sat beside her.

As the plane was about to land, Anika held Shivaay's hand tightly and closed her eyes.

S- It's fine, jaan. See, we landed safely.

Anika looked at him with shock.

A- I never knew that this trip will make you so bold.

Shivaay chuckled and just shrugged his shoulders.

The air hostess came towards them.

AH- Welcome back to India, Sir and Madam. I hope you had peaceful journey.

Shivaay and Anika nodded their head.

A- Thank you.

The air hostess smiled politely and left.

Shivaay and Anika walked down the stairs of the plane and a man followed them with their luggage.