|FIFTEEN|

Shivaay and Anika completed their food when a maid entered the room.

M- Sir, dadi is calling you as the Guests are leaving.

S- Okay. I'll be there.

Shivaay looked at Anika who was already looking at him.

S- You wait here. I'll just go and come back.

Anika nodded her head.

Shivaay went to the garden where dadi was waiting for him.

D- where were you, Billu? Your business associates are leaving and they are asking about you?

S- I'll go and meet them.

Shivaay left from there to meet his business associates. As he was talking to them, Mr. Kapoor made his way towards him.

K- Shivaay, my boy.

S- Hello Mr. Kapoor.

K- Congratulations for your wedding. But you have disappointed me.

Shivaay frowned at him.

S- What happened, Mr. Kapoor?

K- You know I was very sure that you'll marry my daughter Tia and she also loves you so much but you chose a road side trash. She doesn't even match your status. My daughter has a class and reputation in society and no one even recognizes your fianceé. I mean you should've married some popular figure. I hope you regret your decision soon.

Shivaay was fuming with anger now.

S- How dare you, Mr. Kapoor? You're no one to point your finger at my fianceé. She's my family and the person who hurts my family, pays for it badly. I hope you understand. And talking about your daughter,then she is a psycho, better admit her to a good mental hospital. Anyways, instead of focusing on my marriage, focus on your business which will make you bankrupt soon and your daughter who will be found in some mental hospital. And for your kind information, I'll never regret my decision. Get that. Now leave.

K- Shivaay, you're making a mistake. I'll cancel our recent deal.

S- Really? Go for it. You very well know that if you cancel the deal then I'll face loss of few crores but you'll become bankrupt , so all the best and if you don't cancel the deal, I'll cancel it. Now OUT. KHANNA. KHANNA.

Shivaay called out for Khanna who came running towards him.

Kh- Yes sir.

S- Cancel Mr. Kapoor and his family's name from my wedding guest list and make sure that they won't enter any of the wedding functions. For now, show him his way out.

Kh- Ok Sir.

Mr. Kapoor felt humiliated and left from there.

Shivaay turned around and saw Dadi, OmRuRi and Sahil standing there. Dadi and OmRuRi were proud of him while Sahil had tears in his eyes.

Shivaay bent down on his knees in front of Sahil and wiped his tears.

S- Hey champ. What happened?

Sa- Jiju, Thank you for supporting my di. It's the first time that someone took a stand for her. When people used to taunt her in our society, she used to listen it quietly, saying that if they say bad about us, it's their nature, we shouldn't feel bad about it. But I always knew that every taunt broke her from inside. She never allowed me to take a stand for her saying that I'm very small but I understand her feelings, She felt hurt. Thank you for being there for my di.