|TWELVE|

G- Shivaay baby.

Shivika, OmRuRi, Dadi and Sahil turned to look at a girl in her late 20s was running towards them with a creepy smile playing on her lips.

Shivaay's eyes widened in shock while OmRuRi and Dadi rolled their eyes. Anika and Sahil were confused.

The girl ran towards Shivaay and hugged him tightly.

At the same moment, Anika realised that she's going to hate this girl in the future.

S- Tia.

Shivaay broke the hug and slightly pushed Tia back. Tia smiled at him.

T- You know I missed you so much. Each day without you was hard for me to survive. But baby, I sent you reikis for your success.

S- Umm.. Thanks Tia but I hope you remember that we broke up with each other in college days.

T- Baby, a breakup won't decide our relationship.

A- But his engagement ring will definitely decide your relationship.

Anika glared at her while Tia frowned at her. OmRuRi, Dadi and Sahil were trying to control their laughter.

T- Excuse me. May I know who the hell are you to speak between me and my baby?

A- Oh! Me? Well, I'm his fiance, Anika and we're about to get married this week. The party in which you barged inside is our engagement party.

She said while hooking her arm in Shivaay's arm, showing her authority to Tia.

T- Shivaay baby.

A- You know, if I were you, I would have preferred calling him 'Shivaay' without a 'baby'.

Anika glared at Tia while Shivaay was stunned with Anika's behavior.

T- Shivaay, won't you say something to her? She's continuously insulting me.

Shivaay just shrugged his shoulder and Tia fumed in anger.

R- Hello Lady baba. Nice to see you after so long.

Tia just twisted her mouth.

O- I'm sure you liked our bhabhi.

Om said while side-hugging Anika. Anika smiled at him. Tia gritted her teeth.

T- She isn't your bhabhi yet, Om. I mean look at her, she doesn't even matches Shivaay's status, such a downmarket girl. Anyways, Many things can happen between engagement and marriage. You know what I mean.

Tia said with a smirk.

S- Enough Tia. You can't humiliate my family in front of me. You know that my family is everything for me. And there's nothing wrong going to happen between engagement and marriage. And if someone tries to create problems in my marriage then I'll kill him or 'her' with my own hands. Get that. And now that you've came here without any invitation, you can have food here and leave.

Shivaay said angrily. Tia fumed in anger and left from there.

Shivaay looked at Dadi, who was proud of her grandson for protecting his to-be wife. Then he looked at Anika who gave him a small smile.

D- Puttar, let's go and have dinner. All the guests are already there.

Everyone nodded their head. They headed towards dining area.