|SEVENTEEN|

Next morning. It was 8 in the morning when Anika went downstairs. Today was the Haldi Ceremony.

Anika saw Dadi instructing the workers about the arrangements. She went towards her.

A- Good Morning Dadi.

Dadi looked at Anika with a smile and kissed her forehead.

D- Good Morning Puttarji. Did you slept well?

Anika nodded with a smile.

D- Come let's go. Everyone is waiting for us at the breakfast table.

Anika nodded her head and they went towards the breakfast table.

A- Good Morning Everyone.

Anika sat beside Shivaay and smiled at him. He just nodded his head. Anika looked at him confused, not knowing that he's fighting an inner turmoil whether he loves Anika or not and if yes, then how can he?

Anika just shrugged her shoulders and they continued to have their breakfast.

After completing breakfast, Dadi called Shivaay and Anika.

S- Yes Dadi.

D- Billu, your haldi's outfit is kept in your room so go and get ready, the function will be starting in an hour.

Shivaay nodded his head and left to his room to get ready.

D- Anika puttar, your dress is with Gauri. I'll ask her to give it to you and go get ready.

Anika smiled at her and went to Gauri.

G- Bhabhi, your dress.

Anika smiled and took the big bronze plate from her which had her haldi clothes and accessories.

Anika looked at her dress keenly. Gauri noticed it.

G- What happened bhabhi?

A- Gauri, don't you think that this dress is kind of very modern for haldi. I thought that it will be some lehenga or saree.

Gauri chuckled at her confusion.

G- Bhabhi, this is Oberoi's Haldi so of course everything will be Hat ke (different). Don't worry bhabhi, Dadi has herself chosen this dress for you.

Anika smiled at her and nodded her head.

A- Okay. I'll go and get ready.

Gauri nodded her head and Anika went to her room to get ready.

After sometime, she got ready in her haldi dress and was wearing her jwellery when there was a knock on the door. She immediately wore her jwellery and went to open the door.