|TWENTY FIVE|

Shivaay stirred in sleep and opened his eyes and found himself wrapped in Anika's embrace. Her arms were wrapped around his stomach and her leg was wrapped around his legs.

He was trying to free himself from her embrace when Anika started murmering something in her sleep.

Words were not clear so he leaned his ear towards her mouth.

A(murmering) - Billuji, I hate him. If I get him in my hands, I'll twist his neck. What does he think of himself? Here I'm trying to maintain peace but he... He wants separate rooms. He's the most idiotic person in the world. Mahendra is better than him. Atleast he understands me. But billuji, I'll kill him with my bare hands. First I'll chop him into pieces then I'll grind those pieces in the mixer grinder and make a chutney(sauce) of it and then I'll feed it to the dog... No.. No... to cats.

Shivaay immediately moved away from her and his eyes widened in horror.

S- Oh My God! She's planning my murder in her sleep. I think she's very angry on me. I've to do something before she executes her plan.

He carefully freed himself from her hold and got out of the bed and sighed in relief.

S- But what should I do to calm her down?

He thought for sometime and an idea clicked his mind.

S- Yes. Candle Light Dinner will be good. By the way, who's this Mahendra, who understands her better than me?

Shivaay thought her with a frown but he shrugged his thoughts.

S- Let it be. I'll ask her while dinner. First let me select her dress and keep it on the bed.

Shivaay went to the dressing room and opened Anika's cupboard. He looked all the dresses and his eyes widened.

S- What the hell? This Gauri hasn't kept any decent dress. Anika was right that the dress she's wearing is the longest. But still I've to choose something. Yes this will be good.

He took out the dress from the cupboard and laid it down on the bed neatly. He took out a paper and wrote a note for Anika.

After keeping the note on the dress, he headed downstairs to cook the dinner.

S- Umm.. What should I cook?

He thought for a while and finally decided the dishes to cook and started cooking.

After 2 and a half hours, he was finally done. He has decorated the table with flowers and candles.

S- Now let me go and get ready. Let me see if Anika is ready or not.

Shivaay headed towards their bedroom and was shocked to see the scene in front of himself. Anika was still sleeping soundly and the dress was lying on the bed intact.

S- What the hell? She's still sleeping. Oh God! Is she a girl or a Kumbhkarn? Let me get ready first then I'll wake her up.

Shivaay went to the washroom and freshened up and got ready for the dinner.