|FORTY TWO|

Recap-

Shivaay and Anika find out that they're pregnant. Shivaay was over the moon after hearing the good news. Anika is now four months pregnant. Shivika are living their happy life but soon a storm knocks on their door.

***

Anika opened the main door and saw a girl in her late 20s, dressed up in a short dress, standing at the door with attitude.

A- Yes. How may I help you?

The lady ignored Anika and entered the mansion while pushing her a little. She directly ran towards Shivaay and hugged him.

L- Oh God! Shivaay, I missed you so much.

Shivaay was too shocked to react.

S- Tanya.

Anika looked at Tanya and was fuming in anger.

She then realised that she was the same Tanya who was after Shivaay for his money.

Shivaay immediately pushed Tanya and she looked at him with a smirk.

T- Oh Baby! I missed you so much.

S- Why are you here? And don't call me baby. If you don't remember then let me tell you we broke up ages ago and you don't have any right to just barge in my house.

Shivaay shouted at her angrily. Tanya looked at him and started fake crying.

T- Shiv... Shivaay.. I'm so sorry to come here like this. But please help me. I'm in trouble.

Tanya observed that there was no change in Shivaay's demeanor. He was looking at her sternly so she continued.

T- Shivaay, my husband beats me. He's torturing me day and night. Please save me otherwise he'll kill me.

Tanya said while fake crying. Shivaay wasn't ready to believe her. Anika walked and stood beside Shivaay. She was looking at Tanya worriedly.

Anika looked at Shivaay and Shivaay signed Anika to not to believe her but Anika being the kind-hearted woman, couldn't help herself.

T- Please Shivaay. Can I live here for some days? I promise I'll leave as soon as I find a place for myself.

S- Okay then tell me your husband's name. I'll investigate into this matter myself. If he's wrong then he'll face the consequences.

Shivaay said and Tanya got worried for a moment.

T- he....he... I....I....

Shivaay glared at her.

S- Tell me. I don't have whole day for your bullsh*t.

T- He is Ris....Rishab roy.

Tanya said while stammering and Shivaay's eyes widened.

S- The 72 year old business tycoon, Rishab Roy? You got to be kidding me.

Tanya wiped the sweat from her forehead.

Anika pleaded Shivaay through her eyes to let her stay with them for a while, maybe she was telling the truth. Shivaay sighed and nodded his head as he couldn't deny his beloved wife.

S- Okay. You can stay here.

Tanya's eyes glittered with happiness and evilness.

T- Thank you so much, Shivaay.