|TWENTY TWO|

It was early morning when Anika stirred in sleep due to sun rays. Anika found herself wrapped in Shivaay's arms. She looked at his face and noticed his features with a smile.

She gently caressed his light stubble and smiled. Shivaay woke up from his sleep on feeling someone caressing his face.

Anika immediately closed her eyes pretending to be asleep. Shivaay looked at her and gently caressed her hair with a smile.

Suddenly he realised that what he was doing so he immediately retracted his hand. Anika opened her eyes on not feeling his touch.

Shivaay and Anika looked at each other and shared an eyelock.

A- Umm.. How did we reach here? I mean I slept in the flight, right.

S- I carried you here. I didn't wanted to disturb your sleep. Already you were tired because of that Tia mishap and then our wedding so I didn't feel it right to wake you up.

A- Thanks.

Shivaay just nodded his head. Suddenly they realised their position and both sat on the bed with a jerk.

S- Umm.. You go and get freshen up till then I'll arrange breakfast for us. And we have to leave for Golden Temple also in an hour.

Anika nodded her head and was about to go towards her suitcase when someone knocked the door.

S- I'll check.

Shivaay opened the door and he saw the same man who received them at the airport.

S- Yes?

M- Sir, Dadi has specially sent these clothes for you and Madam and she said that you both must wear this to the temple.

Shivaay nodded his head and took the bags from him.

Shivaay went towards Anika and saw her struggling with her suitcase.

S- What happened?

A- Shivaay, look this suitcase is locked. I think Gauri set the lock pin on the suitcase and she forgot to tell me the PIN. Now what will I wear for the temple?

S- Don't worry about that. Dadi has sent clothes for us. Get ready. We're getting late for the temple. About the suitcase, we'll call Gauri and ask the PIN later.

Anika nodded her head and took the bag from him and took out a very beautiful red dress with all the required accessories. She went inside the washroom to get ready.

Here Shivaay called at the reception and ordered their breakfast. After sometime, Anika came out of the washroom while drying her wet hair with a towel. Shivaay looked at her in her red dress and was awestruck by her beauty. She was looking so beautiful and heavenly.