|THIRTY ONE|

It was evening, when Shivaay and Anika returned to the house.

A- Oh God! It was so much fun.

Anika squealed in joy and Shivaay chuckled at her excitement.

S- Really! Then tonight will be more fun.

Anika looked at him with a confused expression.

A- Tonight?

S- Yes we're going clubbing tonight. You once told me that you always wanted to go to club.

Anika looked at him with widened eyes and then she jumped in happiness.

A- Oh My God! Really? I always wanted to go clubbing and experience the night life. Shivaay?

Anika stopped abruptly and was hesitant to say something to Shivaay. Shivaay noticed that.

S- What is it, Anika?

A- Ummm..... wo..

S- Tell me, Anika.

A- Uh.... Can I have my first and last drink today? I've never had any drink. I just want to try it once in my life. Please. Only if you don't mind.

Anika said while not meeting his gaze. Shivaay looked at her for a while and then burst into laughter.

Anika looked at him in confusion.

S- Of course, Anika. You can do whatever you like and I'll be there to support you. If you get too much drunk then I'll definitely carry you back home.

Shivaay said the last line with chuckle and Anika blushed.

S- Ok. Let's get ready. It's already 7:30.

Anika nodded her head and they went to their bedroom. Shivaay took out his clothes and went to the bedroom to get ready and Anika got ready in the walk-in wardrobe.

Shivaay got ready in white t-shirt, jeans and black jacket.

He knocked the wardrobe door

S- Anika, are you ready?

A- Yeah almost.

S- Can I come in?

Anika chuckled as he asked like a student asking his teacher.

A- Of course Shivaay.

Shivaay entered and what he saw made him gasp.

Anika was all dressed in her shimmery dress and she was looking so hot.