|SIX|

Shivaay reached home around four in the evening.

He directly went to Dadi's room and knocked at the door.

Dadi, who was watching a movie, while chewing some popcorn, immediately switched off the TV and hid the popcorn bowl under a pillow and lied down on the bed after hearing the knock.

D- Come in.

Shivaay entered her room and went near Dadi. He sat beside Dadi and caressed her head. Dadi looked at him and smiled.

S- How are you feeling now?

D- I am fine, puttar.

S- Dadi, Actually I want to tell you something.

Dadi slowly sat on the bed and held Shivaay's hand

D- Tell na puttar.

S- Dadi, actually I've chosen a girl for me and I want to marry her.

Dadi squealed in happiness but then she realised that she was acting as ill. She looked at Shivaay who was looking at her suspiciously.

S- Dadi, you were acting right?

Dadi smiled sheepishly.

S- Dadi, how can you do this to me? You know I was so tensed for you.

Shivaay said angrily. Dadi cupped his face while making a sad pout.

D- I'm sorry, puttar. But I didn't wanted to hurt you. I was just thinking for your own good. Puttar, I wanted you to get settled in your personal life. You also need someone to be with you for your whole life. Please puttar, don't get me wrong.

S- It's okay dadi. I know you will never do anything to hurt me.

D- I love you my puttar.

S- I love you too dadi.

Dadi hugged Shivaay and Shivaay hugged her back.

They broke the hug and Dadi looked at him with a smirk. Shivaay was confused.

S- What?

D- Now tell me the name of my future granddaughter-in-law.

S- What granddaughter-in-law? Now if you are fine then there is no need of any marriage.

Shivaay told her with mischievous smirk and Dadi's eyes widened.

D- What? You can't do that.

Dadi whines. Shivaay burst into laughter.

S- I was just joking, Dadi. Her name is Anika and I've called her for dinner tonight.

D- Really! Oh My God! Finally my dream is coming true. My billu will get married. Oh no! It's already 4:30 and I've to do so many arrangements for her welcome.

S- Dadi.. Dadi.. Calm down. I've already told Sophia everything. She'll do all the arrangements. You don't worry.

D- But...

S- Dadi, you won't do any work. That's final.

Dadi pouted and nodded her head.

S- I am going to get ready. I've to pick up Anika from her home. You take rest. Okay?

Shivaay was about to leave when dadi shouted-

D- Ohho.. Billu became romantic. Wah ji wah.