|FOUR|

OBEROI INDUSTRY

Shivaay reached his office. He immediately went to his cabin, ignoring everyone's greetings.

He sat on his chair and was thinking about Dadi's wish.

S(thinks)- How can I marry someone when I don't believe in marriages? After the failed marriage of my parents, I can't trust this relationship. Anyways, my first priority is my dadi and what If the girl, whom I marry, ill-treats my dadi. No I can't hurt her. But its dadi's wish and I can't deny her. Oh God! Everything is getting so complicated.

Suddenly he heard a knock on the door. He asked the person to come in. It was Khanna.

S- Yes Khanna?

K- Sir, I've got the details of that girl.

S- Ok. Good. Give it to me and go.

Khanna kept the file on his table and left the cabin.

Shivaay opened the file and saw Anika's picture.

He started really the details

▶Name- Anika.
▶Brought up in an orphanage till the age of 8.
▶At the age of 8, she was adopted by Trivedi family.
▶Foster father- Harshavardhan trivedi.
▶Foster mother- Rukmani Trivedi.
▶They passed away in an accident when Anika was 16.
▶Foster Brother- Sahil Trivedi, suffering from leukemia.
▶She works in Sunshine Cafe.

After reading her details, something pricked his heart but he immediately covered it with his arrogance.

S- Interesting. Very very interesting.

He dialled hospital's number where Sahil was admitted.

S- Hello. I want details of a patient named Sahil Trivedi.

R- I'm sorry sir. I cannot give you any patient's details.

S- My name is Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Now I think you won't be having any problem in sharing the details with me.

R- I'm so sorry sir. I didn't recognize you. Wait a minute sir. Yes sir. Sahil trivedi is the patient of leukemia. He is in the final stage of leukemia.He's in the critical stage so doctor has asked his sister to arrange money for his surgery ASAP.

S- How much money?

R- Sir, 3 lakhs.

S- Ok.

Shivaay disconnected the call. He smirked to himself.

S- Finally I got a way to take my revenge and to fulfil dadi's wish. I don't think this girl will hurt my dadi if she cares so much for her foster brother.