|TWENTY EIGHT|

Shivaay and Anika were settled in the car and Shivaay was driving towards Milford Sound. It was a 3 hours 45 minutes ride towards the destination.

Shivika were in the car since last 20 minutes.

Suddenly Anika opened her bag, dragging Shivaay's attention to herself. Shivaay looked at her in confusion that what is she doing.

Anika took out instant noodles cup from her bag and a flask filled with warm water. She started pouring the water in the cup when Shivaay said.

S- What are you doing?

Anika rolled her eyes.

A- It's obvious, Shivaay that I'm making instant noodles. Do you want some?

S- No, thanks. But why are you making noodles?

A- Because I'm hungry and i want something to eat and I can't bring induction stove in your car and started cooking biryani so I'm making instant noodles.

Anika said while rolling her eyes.

S- But you had breakfast, about what, an half an hour ago and you again started feeling hungry?

A- Yes. You know why, because you always drain out all my energy.

Anika said and Shivaay's eyes widened in horror.

S- What are you saying?

A- Of course, it's true. You always make me fight with you and then after fighting, I'm out of energy and start feeling hungry.

Anika said with a pout and Shivaay sighed in relief.

After eating instant noodles, Anika plugged her headphones in Shivaay's macbook and started watching a movie.

S- Oh God! This girl is so boring. How will I spend these three hours? Let me play some music.

Shivaay switched on the music and ' Shape of You' started playing.

Shivaay started swaying and dancing on his seat while Driving. Anika paused her movie and looked at Shivaay with widened eyes. She removed her headphones.

Then a smirk appeared on her face. Shivaay noticed someone's gaze on himself and he turned to look at Anika who was staring at him with a smirk playing on her lips. He mentally facepalmed himself.

A- I must say, 'Nice Show'.

Shivaay gently hit his forehead on Steering wheel and groans, 'Oh No'. Anika looked at his embarrassment and burst out into laughter.

A- Oh My God! Shivaay, you're too cute.

Shivaay continued driving.

S- I'm not cute, okay? I'm handsome and charming and sexy and ho....

A- Okay, enough. I get it. But I never knew that you're so passionate about music. I mean when you told me that you used to sing in college, I thought that it was just another hobby.

Shivaay face colour paled a little and his smile got lost. Anika noticed it and she mentally facepalmed herself as she knew she has triggered some past memories.

A- I'm sorry, Shivaay. I didn't mean to hurt you. Please don't pay attention on my talks, I just...

Anika's words got caught in her throat when Shivaay held her hand.

S- It's okay, Anika. I'm fine. It's just that I remembered the old Shivaay who's day started with music and night ended with music.

A- Then what happened?