|TWENTY FOUR|

Shivaay was making Mac N Cheese when his eyes fell on Anika who was descending down from the stairs.

His jaws literally dropped and the spatula slipped from his hand after looking at her. She was looking so beautiful and hot in her dress and water was dripping from her wet hair while she was wearing her wedding signs.

Anika came towards Shivaay and angrily glared at him remembering his previous talks about different rooms

Anika came towards Shivaay and angrily glared at him remembering his previous talks about different rooms. She saw that he was lost in his own thoughts. She saw a glass of water kept on the kitchen slab so she dipped her fingers in the water and sprinkled it on Shivaay's face, bringing him out of his shock.

S- Fhat the Wuck? Why did you threw water on me?

A- Because you were lost in your own world. Now go and freshen up, I've kept your clothes on the bed and I'll cook all this.

S- Why will I follow your order?

Shivaay asked her with a frown.

A- Because I've dadi's phone number on my speed dial.

Anika said with a smirk. Shivaay's eyes widened in horror.

S- If you're forgetting then let me make you remember that she's my dadi.

A- And if you're forgetting then your dadi is in my support.

Anika said with a smirk.

S- I'll go and freshen up.

Anika smiled on her victory and went to the other side of the platform. She tied her hair in a bun and turned towards the other side to take another bowl.

As soon as she turned, Shivaay saw her backless dress, his breath hitched in his throat and his eyes widened and he shrieked.

Anika got scared after hearing his shriek and turned towards him.

A- What happened?

S- What happened to the cloth at your back?

Anika rolled her eyes.

A- This was the longest dress I had in my luggage.

Shivaay's eyes again widened in horror.

S- What the hell? You mean the other dresses are shorter than this?

Anika nodded her head and Shivaay face palmed himself.

S- Of course. After all, OmRi packed the luggage. But are you comfortable in these type of dresses?

Anika nodded her head.

S- Okay, then I'll go and freshen up.

Anika again nodded her head and tied the apron. She started cooking the Mac N Cheese and kept the ginger bread to bake in the oven.