|FORTY THREE|

Shivaay and Anika were lying down on the bed in each other's arms.

S- Jaan, can I ask you something?

Anika looked at him and nodded her head with a smile.

A- Hmmm.. What is it?

S- Why did you let Tanya stay here? You know Everything, still?

Anika looked at him with a smile.

A- It's only for some time, and maybe she's really into some problem.

Anika said and Shivaay looked at her with a smile.

S- You know that you're too innocent for this Cunning world, right?

Shivaay said while admiring his lady love.
Anika looked at him and chuckled.

A- I don't know, maybe but I believe that everyone deserves a second chance.

Shivaay smiled and wrapped his arms around her baby bump and pecked her forehead.

S- won't you be jealous of her?

Shivaay asked her mischievously to tease Anika. Anika looked at him with confusion.

A- Why would I be jealous? You're my husband, you're here with me. You're in love with me and our junior is on the way and the biggest thing is that I  so there's no reason to be jealous from anyone.

Anika said with a wide smile and Shivaay chuckled.

S- You're the first woman in this world who isn't jealous of her husband's ex-girlfriend. But you're right, there's no reason for you to be jealous as I love you with every cell in me and thank you for trusting me.

Shivaay said with a wide smile and pulled her in a kiss and they were once again engulfed in the world of passion.

Anika woke up from her sleep but didn't find Shivaay in the bedroom so she dressed up in a black saree and headed downstairs to look for Shivaay.

She looked around the living room and assumed that he must be in kitchen. She headed towards the kitchen and was shocked to see the scenario in front of her eyes.

Tanya was hugging Shivaay tightly. Anika was shocked with the scene in front of her. Shivaay looked at Anika in shock and immediately pushed Tanya and Tanya turned to look at Anika with a smirk.

Flashback starts-

Shivaay woke up from his sleep and he smiled at Anika's sleeping form. He pecked  her forehead.

S- I'm the luckiest man alive to have you in my life.

He smiled and went to freshen up.

He came out dressed in a t-shirt and trousers.

S- I'll go and prepare some food for Anika. She must be hungry and she didn't even had anything after breakfast.

He went to the kitchen and was preparing omlette and lasagna for Anika.

He was cooking the food for Anika with a smile when Tanya entered the kitchen with a wicked smirk.

T- So Anika huh?

Shivaay ignored her Royally.

Tanya seethed in anger but covered it with a fake smile and stood beside him. Tanya took the spatula from his hand, which he was using.

Shivaay glared at her.

S- What are you doing? In fact, why are you here?

Tanya looked at him with a smirk.

T- Maybe, I was still hopeful that you still love me but even I'm shocked that you moved on quite easily.

S- Because you were not worth of my love and maybe I never loved you, it was just an infatuation. And when I found my tru love, my Anika, you faded in my memories.

Shivaay said the last line with a smile, remembering his moments with Anika. Tanya noticed this and a fire of hatred was burning in her heart.

T( thinks) - I won't let you be happy, Shivaay. I did a mistake by losing you , your money and this luxury life once but I'll make sure that this time, everything will be mine. That Anika doesn't deserve all this. This is MINE and I'll make sure of it.

She then turned to look at the entrance and saw Anika coming to the kitchen. She smirked and immediately wrapped her arms around Shivaay's neck and hugged him tightly. Shivaay was too shocked to react and at the same time, Anika entered the kitchen And saw them hugging.

Flashback ends.

Before Shivaay could follow Anika, Tanya ran towards her and stopped her.

T- Anika, I'm sorry. We didn't saw you coming here. We were just...

Anika glared at Tanya.

T- You know it's said that the first love cannot be forgotten, even if you tried the hardest, even if you're married, even if you're going to be a parent and I guess Shivaay still loves me. You were just his rebound but now I'm back and he couldn't control his feelings towards me.

Anika was listening to her silently.

S- Anika, she's lying. I neve....

Shivaay was about to speak but Anika stopped him by showing her hand.

Tanya smirked and continued.

T- Anika, I'm sorry that this is happening to you but I guess you both were never meant......

Hello everyone.🤗🤗

Here you go with the next chapter.😁😁

How was it?😊😊

Please keep voting and give your precious comments.😁😁

Love you all.😘😘

Bye bye.🙋🙋