My Dreams

Warning ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ this has mature content at the start of the chapter. It isn't important if u don't want to read it! Just know that it happened. It was a wet dream. That is all enjoy.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Rosie.....Rosie.....Rosie....."  His seductive voice calls my name.

Feather light fingers trickle from the tops of my feet, grazing my shins and slipping down to my inner thighs. Goosebumps erupt all over my body, as my eyes clench tight, heat pools in my delicate flower. Kisses begin to line my inner right thigh, trailing to my sweet spot. My breathing becomes rapid and heavy. A mouth engulfing my already damp panties, clenching around my arousal. A moan escapes my mouth.

"Do you want me Rosie?" He's voice - deep and husky.

"Yes." I whispered out, biting my lower lip.

His fingers curled against my hips, like sharp nails scrap my delicate flesh. Looping under my panties, he slowly and seductively, slipped them down my legs. The material lightly tickled my flesh as it slid off my feet. His sweet hands, began to run down the insides of my thighs, tell he gripped my inner knees with force, pressing them to the bed with gust. A small gasp left my lips, when his dominance took me by surprise. His breath fanned, my heat cooling yet, driving me wild. His tongue slipped between my lower lips, shocking and caressing my sinister bud. Desperately needing to hold something, I grasped at the sheets unsatisfied. Till my hands found a full head of hair, jolting my body alive, my fingers curled, clenching tightly against his scalp. What I felt was soft, yet two ruff bumps set upon his scalp. A low growl vibrated my core, the animal in him, drove me to the edge. Moaning and thrusting my hips, when his wicked tongue takes me into a bliss. Licking and sucking, fast then slow, teasing me with every stroke.

"Cum for me Rosie." He commanded. "Cum now."

My body was at the brink of euphoria, his demanding deep voice, sending me over the edge. I let the lust filled ecstasy rapture around me. Sending shudders, one by one pulsing through my body. My delicate flower drenched in heat, with juices dripping down my slit. His mouth slowly licked every bit of my core, not wasting a single drop.

"Oooooo God!" I moaned. Breathless. Inhaling deeply.

"Not quite." He whispered, his mouth, now sucking my salty neck. "Will you be mine, Rosie?" , he whispered, lightly trailing kisses down my jaw line. "Will you let me in?" , his asked, teeth nibbling my lower lip for entrance.

Without thinking my arms wrapped around his muscles. Feeling every tight, hard surface my hands could caress. Parting my lips, I allowed entrance to my mouth, as his wicked tongue danced viciously around me. The tango of our tongues, passionately fighting for dominance. When he breaks our bond, his grey eyes starring down at me.

"Say yes, Rosie. Say yes." His sultry tone making me crave more of his touch.

Parting my lips once more, I uttered the word.

"Yes."

********** ********** *********

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

My hand smashes down on the annoying alarm. Fuck, I forgot to turn it off last night. Turning over and tucking the covers under my chin, I notice the sweat dripping from my forehead. In fact I was sweaty all over, including a pool of heat, between my legs. I lifted the cover, scanning my lower half. OH, MY, GOD! Where are my panties? I went to bed with shorts and panties on. Swiftly stepping out to the side of my bed, the covers still hiding my lower half. I spotted my shorts crumpled on the floor. Speedily stepping my feet into the leg holes, a knock breaks the silence. My mother walked in, just as I slid my shorts over my bare ass. God, that would have been embarrassing.