The Morning After

Mr. Dunkin, the lawyer, came bright and early like he said he would. The judge releasing me, due to lack of evidence. My father was released shortly after, due to a very compelling argument. A father protecting his daughter, wrongly accused. The judge dropped the assault charges, as expected. We were a very happy family. Come seven a.m., my mother had the car ready to pick us up.

"Joe, I will be dropping you off at the shop, Damion has a pair of clothes for you. Rose, you will be going to school, today. We need to carry on like nothing happened." My mother said bossily. There was no room for arguing, she was the one who had it put together, after all.

My father looked over his shoulder, smiling at me in the back seat giving me a wink before turning forward. I had the coolest dad ever, a man who decked an officer to spend the night in jail, with his daughter. An amazing guy, and how lucky I was that he chose me. He stayed with my mother, even when he knew I wasn't his. If that's not a true parent, I don't know what is.

I trudged up the stairs, heading straight for the shower.  The mattress pad I slept on was lumpy and uncomfortable. Giving no favors to my aching muscles from head to toe. I speedily showered and got myself ready for school. Luckily, the only person who saw me, get arrested, was Miss Sukup. Hopefully, she didn't tell anyone, or at least no students. Today was going to be interesting.

——————————————-

After picking up Dena, I told her all about my time with James. He was my first, however, I neglected to tell her about Eros. I didn't want her thinking any less of me. His sex was ruff and hard, while James was sweet and soft. I liked both, what can I say? I'm a dirty girl.

We parked in the 'lot', like every school day, everything seemed normal. No one was looking at me weird or whispering. Dena, Killian, James and myself, all walked in together. James has his long muscular arm, draped over my shoulders. Dena and Killian, mimicking our position. It looked as if we were normal, high school, love-struck, teens.

Kill's and James, left Dena and me, heading to their lockers. Not before kissing both of us on our four heads, of course. That tiny gesture, sent my stomach, dipping with glee. I never would have imagined falling so hard for a boy, I thought seemed dull. But infect he's not dull at all. He's smart, sweet and undeniably sexy. They always say never judge a book by its cover. You never know what lies beneath.

Dena linked arms with me, walking to our lockers. Teasing me about how chummy James and I were this morning.

"I didn't tell you about me and James for you to make fun of me every chance you get." I sassed, playfully.

"What?" She acted so innocent. "It's not every day your best friend, losses her virginity." She playfully mocked, wiggling her eye brows. "Besides, we're soul sisters, I can tease you all I want." The big smile she held on her face, showed the love she felt. We may not be blood, but we had something unbreakable.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." I brushed her off, giving a crooked grin. She pushed me, just a little enough to make me fall off balance. Sending me bumping, into another student. I softly uttered a 'sorry', and continued walking, giving Dena another shove. We joked with one another, tell Dena went to her locker and I kept walking to mine.

My bag felt like a ton of bricks, bouncing against my butt. Trying to walk tall with all that weight is hard work. I glanced around the bustling hall, heading for my locker.

Dropping my bag, I fiddled with the lock, opening my locker. Standing tall, in the middle, was a small vase, filled with red, thorned flowers. Eros, at it once again. I'm not sure how he gets things in there, but he always seems too. With a loud thud, a shoulder collided with the locker next to mine. Eros, leaned against his locker, smirking wickedly down at me.

"How's my little Rosie doing today?" His piercing eyes looked me from head to toe. As he bit his lip remember, his assault. I felt my cheeks warm, while I tried to remain emotionless. I looked at him unenthused with his tactics, but I loving his attention.

"Fine." I said, with no emotion. "Why? Did something memorable happen?" I shrugged.

If I don't indulge in his sinful acts, I will be free of him. At least I hope.

He cocked his brow, unamused with my remark. I was getting under is skin. I smirked, internally. Maybe if I pissed him off enough, he would leave me alone.

"Would you like me to refresh, that memory of yours?" He quipped, running his fingers against the waistband of my jeans. I involuntary shivered, from his touch. His demon charm is no joke, and his pheromones keep pulling me in.

"No." Was all I whispered, averting my eyes back to the flowers.

"A flower for each time, I will have you." He whispered next to my ear. I could feel his heated breath, travel down the skin of my neck. "Contract or not. You're still mine." His voice reverted, in my head. "Your mine."

I was stunned, standing there gaping at the flowers. I started to count how many.

"One, two, three." The words, a slight murmur. "Four, five, six." I counted breathe. Spinning the small vase, to see each delectable red rose. My eyes fluttered, he wanted me six more times. Why? Why only six? Was this a count down to something?

I took my attention back to Eros, steam-filled eyes. He looked down at me amused, with my reaction. I tried so hard to show nothing. But he somehow managed to get exactly what he wanted. He leaned forward, cupping my cheeks with both his hands. Inhaling my scent, with the intake of his lungs. Just before kissing my four head.

"See you in class, love." He taunted. Leaving me, light-headed and so, so confused. He truly is a demon, and I'm just the toy he plays with.

*********************************************
I know! I know! I know! Long over due! Thank you for being patient with me! This was a hard chapter to write! I feel like it's just blaaaaaaaaa! So I'm sorry if it sucks! An wasn't up to your expectations!!! I have some juicy stuff coming up tho so do forgive me and stick with me!

And you'll see. In a world of pure imagination.

Lol I'm a WW girl 😉.

Don't forget to vote! Comment! Add my story to your reading list!! Help me get more exposure!