Catch Me If You Can

Desira POV

'Please let me out!' Rose shouted, her mind fatigued, from having to fight me.

"No." I spit, thrashing my anger towards her, causing her body to tumble to the ground. In my head. "You locked me away, made it impossible for the man I love, to use me. And now you want me to pity you. Keep dreaming sweetheart." I cursed her with disdain, evident in my voice.

'I didn't know you were in here.' She cried, 'I didn't know any of this.' She pleaded.

When Rose began to fight with the little strength she had, only causing me a mild headache.

"You know what Rose, I think you need time." I smirked, knowing exactly, what I plan to do. "I think, a decade, in that dark mind maze, would toughen you up." I chuckled, enjoying the fact she would be pure torture.

'NO!'', She screamed, trying to fight, it was so pathetic. 'Please, Desira!' Rose screeched, her voice becoming softer, her last plea for help.

"I'm not sorry Rose, this will do you good. It's my time to roam." I stayed, closing my eyes, focusing my strength, sending Rose, flying in the air.

Her body, flue back, bringer her head, arms and legs, forward. The seat force, causing her body, to look like a rag doll. Her screams of protest echoed in the dark, until all was silent. The door, separating our souls, snapped shut, locking. Leaving little old Rose, trapped. I placed a barrier in front of the door, making sure she could only be released when I was ready. The tattoo was the final straw, I would never again feel Eros, seductive dance in my mind. She took that from me. She took him from me. Our destined mate.

Our king.

But he needed time to cool, Rose wasn't ready, and he wanted her.

Not me.

Pulling the Jeep, into the driveway, of daddy Jack's house. I needed to grab a few things and search for any clues as to where dad went. Finding the spare key hidden above the door, I walked into a dusty smell. This place is always spotless, as if no one lived here, unlike the cellar.

I passed through the house, heading for his office. The documents I need will be in there, hidden. His office door was open, shockingly. Normally he locked everything, tighter than a water seal. Paranoia was always his strongest characteristic, in our world, it's a necessity.

I went to the left of his desk, picking up a sharp letter opener. From there, I took two side steps, putting me in the exact spot. Kneeling down, I stabbed the letter opener, into the carpet. Ripping up a patch of floor to reveal a trap compartment.

Inside, lay false documents a new identity, passports, and money. Not just mine but, one for Lucuas as well. Too bad, he won't be needing his. However, I will be taking his so no evidence is left behind. Can't have the police tracing me down so easily.

Taking the documents, I noticed loose papers on top of Jack's desk. When a wicked idea crept into my brain. I hurried to the desk chair, pushing it out of the way. I pulled open the middle drawer, grabbing a pen. I snatched a paper and started to write.

Slipping the letter into an envelope, I sealed the letter with a lick. Yes. I'm leaving DNA, that's the plan, that's the hint. I took my leave, heading to the Violance home. I still needed to take care of a few more things.