All Your Secrets

"Tell me everything!!!", Dena squealed.

"Dena, I'm not telling you about my sex dream." My eyes glaring into her soul.

"Oh, come on please! I want to know!" She bent down to her knees begging, while clasping her hands together.

"Get up. All's I'm saying is, it was good. From what I saw and felt, he was hot and I woke up without my pants on." I sternly stated hoping that would be enough information to satisfy her.

"Oh girl, you too wild." She smirked teasingly as her tone of voice went deeper.

"Shut up!" I cursed teasingly, throwing a pillow at her. Which she effortlessly dodges.

"You didn't see his face?" Cocking an eyebrow at me.

"No, just his eyes. Grey, a very sexy grey I might add." Imagine, no reimagining his intense gaze.

"Ok seriously, get dressed! We need to go to the mall! Today is the last "SALE OF SUMMER!" And I need new jeans for school this year! So come with me so I don't buy something hideous!" Her head tilts down showing her begging eyes with a pouty lip.

"Fine, I need school supplies anyways...." I trailed off. I hate shopping, I could think of several other things I could be doing, other than shopping. But since school starts Monday and it's Sunday, I've procrastinated long enough. Dena trails on about her and Killian's relationship and how much she just adores him, while I get dressed. Yes, I got dressed in front of her, it's not like we have different body parts. And we certainly don't stare at one other, while putting on or taking off clothes. It's a girl thing....haven't you ever wondered why girls go to the bathroom together? It's because we don't give a shit, we all have the same hoo-ha. Anyway back to reality.

The mall was quiet, surprisingly. I mean it is a Sunday but it's the day before school. I figured there would be just as many people out, picking up last minute things like us. Then again I am a huge procrastinator, and a cheap ass. So "Sales" are my middle name. I needed notebooks, pens and pencils, including all the other junk necessary. Not only that but I needed new clothes. Summer was good to me, I lost a few pounds. As Dena and I walked into the SUMMER SALE, snatch one, two and three walked past us. Looking all glam like money doesn't mean a thing to them.

"Oh look, it's the losers of poor town." Gia snapped in her mean girl sass.

"Yeah, look at how disgusting they look." Ginger hissed.

"As if new clothes could help you look less dingy." Gretchen taunted.

Dena just stood there like a deer in headlights. She doesn't like conflict. An the three twats standing in front of us, are always conflict.

"Liston here G, G and G. No one gives a fuck what you think or say. So start stepping, before I tell everyone Gia, got her nose done this summer." Strutting my attitude, snapping my head. Bitches want to play with me, I will let out all their secrets.

Gia gasps pressing her hand against her chest. While twat one and two mimic her reaction.

"Yeah well at least I don't swim with dead people." Gia states with a glare in her eyes.

Dena finally pipes up. "You sure about that?" While glancing back and forth between her entourage.

"At least we can afford a decent hair style." Ginger spat.

"Wow Ginger, how long did it take you to come up with that one? A whole ten minutes?" Speaking slow enough for her dumb ass to understand me.

Just before they turned to start walking, Gia turned towards me.

"Watch yourself or you'll end up like Sage." Her mean girl threat, takes me back a-moment.

Like damn, how did she know the girl in the lake was Sage!? Before I got the chance to ask her, the three G's took off down the mall hall. As Dena and I continued into the store. Dena looked at me, as if I just killed her puppy.

"Sorry I didn't do more. I just don't want to start this year off on a bad note." She said while twirling her thumbs, looking everywhere but at me.

"I get it Dena." I softly said back to her rubbing her shoulder up and down. See last year Dena got into it with the G's. It got so bad, that they hacked her phone, stole photos and printed out pages of her virtual diary. Plastering them everywhere, through the school. They also emailed and forwarded text, to everyone in their contacts. Dena had to leave school for like three months. She almost committed suicide, because of those stupid bullies. If it wasn't for Killian finding Dena, she wouldn't be here today. That's one of the reasons I love Killian so much! He has always been there for Dena when I couldn't be. The whole day before she tried to commit suicide, we talked for hours. She didn't once give me an inkling, she was going to do it. An luckily Killian just decided to go check up on her. Dena was alone and her parents were out. What a perfect time to destroy yourself.

Trying on a pair of skinny jeans, looking in the fitting room mirror. My butt looks good, giving myself the winky face, slipping that tongue out. I haven't felt this confident in a long time. That feeling you get, when everything you put on looks great!

"Let me see!?" Dena shrieks!

Opening the dressing room door, I stuck my left leg out from behind the door, slow and sexy. Keeping the rest of my body hidden, while my fingers fan around the door. Peeking my head around the corner, "Do you like the show?" I teased.

"Girl! You look hot! You should get that outfit!" Her expression of shock and amazement.

"You think!? It doesn't look too girly for me?" Scanning my body up and down. Wearing dark blue skinny jeans and a hunter green lace dress top.

"No! You look hot! You should wear that for the first day of school!" Repeating herself about the "hot" remark. Makes me feel good! What are besties for if not to raise you up?

"Ok! You sold me on it." I smiled back at her. Brushing my black beach curls, from my face.

We paid, then left. The ride home was like every other time. Fun, wild and out of control, like normal. The day seemed to pass quickly, I guess since it was the last day of summer. The sun was setting and my eyes were getting heavy. I got my bag ready for school and set my clothes out. Tomorrow morning is going to come, quite early. Why? Because I'm use to sleeping in and I have to get up at 6:30am. With that I plunged my phone in, set my alarm and fell fast asleep. Excited for a new beginning.

*****************************************

Heres your update! A little boring this go around but welcome to high school not every day is a blast. I also introduced the 3 G's

What are your thoughts on the mean girls!?

Follow comment vote! Don't forget!!!!