Meet Desira

Mature language

Eros POV

My Rosie, was a ball of fire, a vixen at heart. The smell of innocents, coated her skin, making her irresistible. I know down deep, she craves my attention, she whimpers for my touch. I can feel it, I can feel her desire, her aching pussy. I couldn't help, but claim her as mine. That little pansy, church boy James, took what was rightfully mine. Coating his dick, in her wet sticky juices.

Bastard.

He's going to pay for taking what's mine.

Thinking so much of my Rosie, my body materialized, in her room. Hiding in the shadows, I stepped into the light of the moon. She lay asleep, on her plush bedding. Curled up cradling a pillow to her chest. She looked as though, she was in peace, dreaming of sweet nothings. Her hair tied in a bun on top of her head. Her beautiful skin, glistening with a nighttime glow.

She smelled of heat and ash, smothered in a bit of rose dust. It was the most intoxicating thing I have ever smelt, I have only ever smelt a similar sent, from Satan himself. He was the true seductor of the underworld. Pure evil. My Rosie, how could she be so innocent? But smell of hell? I never asked that son of a bitch Aeshma, what she did. I only made the deal.

The deal to keep her as mine, but he could use her, while alive. When I allowed, of course. He already possessed, Jack and Lucas, using them to do his bidding. Why did he need my Rosie? She was too innocent for his liking. I brushed my fingers against her blushed cheek. Her flesh prickling under my touch, giving her a shiver. She's always so reactive to me. That's how I know she's all mine. Even without the contract, she still bends to my will.

Rosie's body began to stir, her eyes starting to flutter. She was waking, just in time for me to play. I was going to let her rest, but seeing her so vulnerable, makes my dick twitch. Her groggy haze filled eyes, looked directly at me. She was dauntless, challenging me, with her eyes. Unafraid of the monster standing over her.

"Eros, I'm tired. Just hurry this up." She hissed. Her voice laced with annoyance, and gruff.

What was she trying to do, order me around? Who does this bitch think she is? She's mine. I DO AS I PLEASE! At that moment, I ripped the pillow from her grasp. Flinging it, hitting the desk, creating a mess. Her eyes shot open once more, a little fear glimmered in her eyes.

Good.

I leaped on top of her pinning both her wrist in my hands. Only a breaths distance from her face. My body, chaining her, as she wiggled beneath me.

"Who do you belong to?" I bit out, nipping her nose.

"You." She whispered, barely audible.

"Then don't tell me what to do." I growled, latching my teeth into the flesh of her neck.

Her pain became my pleasure. She felt it, helpless, lost, vulnerable. I smelt it all as her arousing sent, filled the room. Making my dick harden instantly, I pushed it against, her tight bottom shorts. Waiting for her throaty moan, she stayed quiet. So she wants to play that game. I released her left wrist, bringing my hand down to her breast. Pinching her, perky mounds, in the palm of my hand. I rolled her sensitive bud, between my fingers.

Still nothing.

I ran my fingers down her tight, slender abdomen. Skipping the tease, heading straight for her sweet spot. Her back arched, feeding me her pleasure. But still she stayed silent. I pushed, rubbed, pinched and kneaded. Her body thrashed under my touch, squirming for freedom. Her eyes tightly squeezed shut, not allowing me to see her spirit.

She placed both her hands upon my chest, pushing with all her might. But I'm much too strong for a dainty little girl like her. When a sudden pressure, hit my chest, the feeling of a heavy punch. She threw me from the bed. My body flung hard against the carpeted floor. In a fit of rage, my body lunged at her. My hand created the eerie sound, of a slap finding her sensitive cheek. With in a second, my Rosie dropped to the floor.

Unmoved.

Unconscious.

I hadn't wanted to physically hurt her, other than for pleasure. But she pushed me, with such force it was as if she was supernatural. But clearly she was very much human, weak in every sense of the word. Or she would have been able to handle, the slap across her face.

She began to lift herself from the ground, very slowly. Pushing herself to stand, her hair fell in long black waves, hiding her face. When she finally stood she faced forward, her eyes shut. The lids of her eyes, flickered, as her eyes moved back and forth with speed. Like she was reading a book at the speed of light.

Suddenly, her eyes shot open, her emotionless face morphing into one of pure evil. Her eyes narrowed in, her lips pursed with a scowl. Her body language shifted, standing more tall and confident. She placed her hands on her hips, shifting her weight to her right side. Her eyes looked at me with disgust.

"Rosie?" I asked, unsure of the girl standing before me.

Her hooded eyes, looked deep into my dark soul. She began to smirk. Eyeing me with this newfound dominance. She shook her head in a 'no', manner before answering.

"Guess again." She mocked. Her voice sounded silky smooth, sexy. Was this the vixen, that lay behind, the shadow of a girl? She had me intrigued.

"Who?" I asked, becoming annoyed with her game. I was not a patient man.

She had this wicked smile, stretch a crossed her face. One I will never forget, showcasing her pearly white teeth. She was amused with the situation, having one up on the demon.

"My name's Desira, Eros, and we need to talk." She purred, slowly approaching my space.

Who is this Desira?

**********************************************
And the plot thickens! Tell me u didn't see that coming!?

I'm trying my best for the main event! The clues just keep unraveling!

Take note, Eros knocked Rose out!

Vote comment tell me what y'all think so far!? What's your guesses??!!

Dedicated to:

Foresight18

Thanks for all the vote! Hope your enjoy the book so far!