Amen

My body aches from the pain and pleasure Eros gave me. Losing my virginity to James had my flower aching already, but after Eros punished me, the throbbing between my legs was unbearable. He was a savage, and I was at the will of his desires. The pleasure and pain he gave me, ripped through my body like a tornado.

Eros wanted me and I gave myself to him. There was no contract, I was free. I was fighting my inner demons, while enjoying every inch of Eros Topia. My inner demons however, brought me back to James.

I felt awful, it felt as if I was cheating on him. But at the same time, I felt like Eros gave me everything I didn't know I needed. I laid in my bed cradling my knees to my chest, buried under the covers. The fluffy material cocooning my small figure when a knock hit my door.

"Rose Bud! You up!?" My father chimed, swinging my door open. "Time to get up. Jesus waits for no one!" He smiled, while I looked at him groggily. Hadn't he heard me last night? These walls are so thin, even I have heard things, I would rather forget.

"Yes, dad." My voice sounded like it went through the grinder.

"See you down stairs." He smiled, spinning to leave.

He closed my door behind him, leaving me to my aching abdomen. My flower needed hot water and a good cleaning. Demon juice just didn't smell the greatest or feel the best I might add. I started to crawl out of bed, feeling a sting strike my core. I hissed, slowing my movement until I made my way to the shower. Turning the water scorching hot, I stepped into relieve my aching muscles. Thats when I saw a bruise on the our side of my left knee.

The knee Eros held while he fucked the breath out of me. My brain didn't comprehend, how viscous he had been holding me steady. All I could think about was his sweet assault, attacking my neck. A small smile crept to my lips. I brushed my fingers from my battered knee to the side of my neck. My smile began to waver, as my mind drifted to James.

A hint of guilt hit me once more. I felt guilty, not because I couldn't stop what Eros was doing. I felt guilty because I liked everything he did. He was so different from James, so much more. It was like a drug he was feeding my body. I wanted more of the him, more of the demon. If eternity with Eros was that, mind-blowing sex, I will gladly sign my name on the dotted line. He may be possessive, but I could put up with that, just for the pleasure he gave me.

Finishing up my shower, I stepped out on to the plush grey bathroom rug. The cold instantly giving me goosebumps. I went for my purple towel, shivering just a little. The bathroom mirror had fogged over, so I took my hand swiping from left to right. My reflection, starring back at me.

I looked down to grab my toothbrush when I noticed my what it was I was seeing. It was me standing in the mirror only, the look on my face was confusion. While my reflection showed an evil smirk, and hooded eyes glaring back at me. I felt a hint of fear rush though me.

(Knock, Knock, Knock, Knock.) The door vibrates, showing just how hard it was being hit. It startled me, taking my eyes from the mystery before me. When I looked back, it was just my reflection an exact replica of me. The knocking on the door didn't seem to stop, so I pulled it open.

My brother Deans' hand almost coming in contact with my face.

"About time. Your not only one who needs the bathroom before church." He sarcastically voiced.

He had a bad case of bed head that made him look like he stuck a fork in an outlet. I giggled looking at the alfalfa before me. He, on the other hand, did not look amused.

"Well, I was just getting ready to brush my teeth." I said huffing in his face, showcasing my morning breath.

"Ewww. Smells like something died in there." He gave the most sourest face of disgust, he could give. It only made me laugh even harder. I was no lady if you couldn't tell.

"Let me brush then and after it's all yours." I smiled, ready to huff once more if he didn't agree.

Dean's large frame brushed right past me, heading to the open shower. I take it he thinks I'm leaving. Without a word he, stepped into the shower, closing the curtain. When his boxers and shorts came flying over the curtain rod, smacking my shoulder.

"Ewwwwww. Your sick!" I gagged, only to hear Dean's laugh echo against the shower wall. Jerk.

He turned on the water starting his shower, but I still needed to brush my teeth. I wasn't done with this bathroom so he can suck it. I turned on the faucet, running my toothbrush bristles under the warm water, Dean yelped!

"COL-COL-CO- CO- COLD!" He spoke so fast his tongue couldn't keep up.

Dean's head popped out of the curtain. His brow angrily furrowed. "Not funny."

This only made my gut hurt from laughter. What did he think was going to happen? I brushed my teeth and left the restroom. I can get ready in my room, I just like to do it in the bathroom, better lighting.

The family arrived at church. The five of us sitting in our normal spot, left side, fourth row back. My mother saw sheriff Randy's parents, who sat next to us. The adults chit-chatted while I sat in the pew. I glanced back at the prayer room, feeling a smile brighten my lips. When James came, from the back giving me the same sly smile.

He looked so handsome in his Sunday best. Black shoes, pants, and a long-sleeve navy blue button-up. He looked very dashing, and I couldn't help but stare.  I really liked James and I know he really likes me. I hope this is the start to an amazing relationship.

The church was filled with townspeople, all waiting for pastor Jeff. The man everyone loved to hear preach. He was a pasture many admired. Why? Because he did not act holier than thou. He was a down to earth man, whom connected the message of God, to the happenings of today.

Today's message: Sexual Immorality.

***********************************************

Wowza I'm stuffed! Happy thanksgiving 🦃! Hope y'all enjoy the brother and sister love!

Vote! Comment! Share! Thanks so much!