Mature

Warning: This is very cringy. Probably for most people.

Inspired by azalea-xoxo 's oneshot. [Growth Spurt]

(Edit: I found the cover on Google. Credits to @Cuzitaira)

Ali, despite being fifteen years old, was short in height. Which led to Alicia, his Agent Partner, being dominative over him.

Alicia was tall, taller by a head than Ali. Although she has extreme competitive emotions when he's around, she still has a soft side.

But her dominative state didn't last long.

Training in M.A.T.A Academy, Ali had grown. His growth sprouts were becoming very noticeable day by day. His shoulders broadened, his once immature looking baby cheeks were gone, and most importantly, he grew taller.

Alicia wasn't very happy with the sudden changes in Ali, seeing that her height only stopped at his chest, made her feel insecure about it. Heck, she was even surprised at seeing Ali doing something mature every once in a while. Coming to school early, doing his assignments, learned manners and even following instructions!

Their once sloppy and losing side missions, became more and more smooth. Although this was what Alicia had wanted, she felt as if Ali was becoming much better that her. Ali, not minding the changes in his body, acted as if everything was normal, joking, goofing around, and sometimes even forgets about the space between boys and girls.
Sometimes, he puts his arm around Alicia when talking with other people, sleeping on her shoulder and even wrapping his arms around around her waist protectively, when a male enemy threatens to do something to her.

Alicia became a blushing mess whenever Ali did those things and she doesn't even resist! She didn't even know why she was acting like that around him.
___

"Is everyone here?" Asked General Rama, showing up on the screen in the mission room. He was burning with anger, a case of stealing was just reported to him.

Alicia, Agent Bakar and Moon stood in front of the holographic screen. Ali and Comot were the only ones that weren't around.

"Negative General, Agent Ali and Agent Comot are not here." Alicia said, saluting to her own father.
The General who was turning red from his anger, softened up upon hearing Alicia talk, yet, in his stern voice he said,

"Dey! Where are th-"

His question was cut short upon the arrival of Ali, who had Comot sitting on his right shoulder.

"Excuse my tardiness General, I had some matters to take care of." Ali saluted, walking towards Alicia's side, who humped at his excuse. Comot just meowed happily. The so called important matter was just about Comot, she kept bothering Ali to feed her.

General Rama, who was satisfied at Ali's indirect but formal excuse (much to Alicia's surprise) nodded at him.

"Since everyone is here, we had just received an alert in Cyberaya Motor Factory (A/N just pretend it exists okay...) It is said that the Red Jewel in which holds files and passwords to safes hidden at the northeast side of the factory were stolen by Komeng and his gang. The safes hold illegal C-tech Motors which were entrusted to the factory are in danger. The Head and his workers have already been evacuated." He said, shortening his words as fast as possible.

"What is it with the illegal Motors that Komeng wants?" Ali asked. Everyone looked at him. Alicia who was about to say something to him closed her mouth before she could say something stupid in front of her father.