Text me

Ali stared at his phone, his surroundings were muted at his thoughts. Ever since he and Alicia started flirting, his world became topsy turvy. The canteen was full as every, everyone's chats filled the air, yet Ali is here just patiently staring at his phone.

But what about the flirting?
Well, Ali was walking through the corridors of the school with Viktor. They were talking about the latest update on Detektive Jebat. Then suddenly, Alicia came running out of nowhere and smashed onto Ali.

Ali, being the short kid he was, he fell down and smashed foreheads with Alicia.

"I fell because of you." He said angrily.

.

"Don't worry, next time, I'll catch you." Alicia stood up and ran again.

.

That- that was flirting right? He thought. Poor Ali, so innocent.

And that's what happened.

But because of the busy schedule of Alicia, the couldn't flirt well in real life.
So it transferred over to the phone.

Did you put sugar up your butt? Cause you got a sweet ass.- Alicia

Are you a driver? Cause you drive me crazy.- Ali

Yeah, that's how it got weird. Sure it was cheesy, but Ali liked it. Seems that Alicia liked it too, because she never hesitated to reply.

Right now Ali was waiting for a reply from Alicia Knowing that he was actually bothering her made him feel delighted at the suffering of Alicia. He was actually having fun. Though it was only pick up lines, he never got tired of it.

His impatient self grew tired and hurriedly typed in a few word to get her to reply.

You know, Alicia, I love you❤️💞- Ali

.

Sent.

.

Oh, God! What was he thinking! Right now our cute cinnamon roll, Ali, was blushing red and staring at his phone. He couldn't delete it!

He was panicking, he just lost all of the progress he has made for Alicia! He likes her damnit! Ugh!

Oh no. Alicia's going to hate me. She's going to think I'm a weirdo. Oh no. I'll never get married and I'll be alone for the rest of my life! Oh No!!!

It's not like Alicia's the only girl he could marry... But if he failed at flirting then in the future, he'll fail in love!

Oh, he was overthinking.

If only he could crawl in a hole and stay there forever... Oh such shame!

His heart felt like it was about to pop out of his chest! But then...

*Ting!

Ali hesitantly opened his phone.

.

I love you too❤️😘- Alicia

Oh, Ali. Remember, it's only flirting.

It can't be true, right?

____

This is so sloppy.
Hello everyone!!! Hehe... Sorry for the really long time of procrastination.

But no. I did NOT procrastinate, I'm writing a book. It's not an Ejen Ali Fanfic so I'm not sure you would all like it.

I repeat! NOT AN EJEN ALI BOOK!

But feel free to check it out once I publish it.

Yeah, this is advertising. But you have your choice to look or not.
:-P  And Yes, I can't do cute emojis anymore.(TT)

So uhh, please vote! Possibly vote for every chapter in this book for all I care.

I really appreciate it.

And comment too! So I can see whether you all want something for a oneshot. Heheh.

~Mikayanji