Viktor's Curiosity

Viktor had always wondered why Ali spent so much time in the storage room, saying that he has club work to do.

This bothered him a lot as Ali doesn't spend much time with him as he did before. This, paired with Ali's frequent trips to the library made him suspect that his friend was hiding something from him. It didn't make sense, Ali would rather read digital instead of the real books, only Alicia would like that sort of thing.

That's it! Ali always brushed it off when he asked or teased him about it.

That's right, it all fits in. Alicia is a Stamp Club member so naturally she'll go to the storage room also.

And in the library, Alicia would hang out often with Mia there, so that's why Ali would go there also.

Ali was in love with Alicia!

"Ali, when did you get so busy? You hardly have the time to play detektive jebat with me anymore." Viktor whined to his friend, who was busy reading something from his tablet. He didn't answer. It was lunch time and normally they would be busy playing right now, but it seems Ali would better study than play. He changed a lot.

He was happy about it, still he felt left out.

Viktor leaned over to peek at what Ali was so engrossed in studying on. Viktor was shocked to see that it was about science and most importantly that name on the corner.

"Ali." Viktor heard Alicia. He noticed that Ali quickly snapped his head to her direction.

"We need to go." She said, in a more commanding than a friendly tone. Ali quicky kept hi things and turned to Viktor saying,"I need to go. I'll talk to you later. Bye Viktor!" He said as he hurried off to follow Alicia.

The thing that Ali was reading were notes on science and the name on the corner of the notes was Alicia's. It was Alicia's notes, why would she give Ali handwritten notes?

This was deeper than what Viktor thought. Ali was dating Alicia.

Wait. Viktor stopped. How did Ali get Alicia to be his girlfriend?
That girl is a monster, way worst than my mom. He thought.

He was going to investigate further.

...

Viktor snuck up to Ali, he had a very productive week. He learned that there was a secret elevator in the storage room and that he needed Ali's stamp card to open it.

He's seen a lot of weird things, but this has got to be the coolest.

After a lot of trial and errors he finally got it. This happened through a lot of bribing and a few lies. Yes, he bribed, not Ali though, his cat. Eventually the cat managed to steal Ali's stamp and gave it to Viktor.

Hmp. Blame Ali for not taking care of Comot right.

~•~

"Ehh?"Alicia heard Ali say with a confused look. They were doing an assignment together as she promised Dr. Ghazali to tutor Ali for the next two weeks. She had visited Ali's house to discuss about a new mission. Turns out, she came at the wrong time. Ali and his Dad were arguing about his grades in science and that he was ashamed that he worked as a scientific engineer but his son had failing grades. He went on and on about it.

As soon as Dr. Ghazali noticed Alicia, he immediately begged on his knees asking her to tutor his son. Dr. Ghazali had heard from his son about Alicia who was top in their class. So he kept kneeling until Alicia said yes.

She couldn't reject the man, that would be very rude and the man was begging on his knees! She really couldn't decline.

And so here she is, stuck with Ali.