Cherry Soda

Ali walked towards all of the commotion. It was 4 in the afternoon. The school canteen has finally started selling his favorite cherry soda. Seems that everyone also liked it, since they didn't bother to go home until they get a can of the so called 'cherry soda'.

About four years ago, the school banned cherry soda's for a reason that even the students do not know. Now, everyone was craving it since it doesn't sell at any store in Cyberaya and only overseas.

"Alicia, your gonna get hurt!" He heard Mia's voice.

"No! I must get that Soda!"

Is that Alicia?

From a short distance, he could see Mia pulling Alicia away from the crowd. It was quite a scene, since Alicia could easily drag Mia with her. Seems that Mia was actually using all of her strength to stop Alicia from getting her hands on one of the soda cans.

"You're not supposed to drink those!"

"I want to! I can smell it!"

He shook it off as girl's mood swings at THAT time of the month. He squeezed through the tight crowd and finally got his hands on one of the soda cans and there was another one right beside it! And another one! And another! He took five of the cans and left the money from where he took it. A lot of kids stared at him with envy, as they eyed the cans in his hands.

He hid four in his bag as he walked home, he was gonna drink them soon, but for the safety of his cherry soda's it was better to hide them. Sipping the soda on the way. He kept thinking back to the scene earlier. He felt a bit guilty. Maybe he should've given Alicia a can? Nah, she could do it herself. If he were to give one, she'd probably yell at him saying...

You think I don't have the money to buy this?!

Ali shivered at the thought. He'd probably just embarrass himself.
His phone vibrated in his pocket, he hastily took it out and saw the familiar logo. It was time for a mission. He took one last sip of the cherry soda, it was the last can.

...

"General? Are you sure about this?" Agent Bakar asked the man on the screen. He was pointing at the drunk Alicia.

"Even I, Agent Bakar, am doubtful of my own words. But this is the only way, at least, this is how I solved it last time..."

Agent Bakar jumped at this.
"There was a 'last time'?"

"Yes, probably five times all her life. I usually would just make her drunk and she would forget about it in the morning."

"What would happen if we let her be?"

Alicia groaned at this, but she slept again.

"She'll go wild and cherry soda would only make it worse. Unless she sobers up though."

Imagine Alicia on berserk mode 10x Death and Destruction everywhere...

"But, Alcohol?"

"Yes, Agent Bakar, Alcohol." The General, finalized his words.

The door to the headquarters slid down and Ali came in with his agent suit and IRIS.

"Good. You're in charge of Alicia boy, that is your mission. While, I, will go to your principal and pertain as to why they put cherry soda back in the shelves of your canteen." And the screen went black.

Ali noticed Alicia at the corner, she was groaning. Was she drunk?

Agent Bakar told him the story seemingly unwilling to stay in the same room sa the drunk Alicia.

"–and remember not to let her drink Cherry Soda...Good Luck!"

Ali was left alone, in a dark room, with a DRUNK Alicia... God! His life was a mess!

Well, at least he knows why cherry soda's were banned, the same year Alicia enrolled.

He walked towards the half-awake and drunk Alicia. She reeked of alcohol.

He took a towel on the table nearby and started wiping Alicia's sweat covered forehead.

So this was his mission... It was simple enough.

He never really noticed, but Alicia was very pretty, he just doesn't notice it through all of the arguments and disagreements.

Ali went a bit closer to her face for some reason, he couldn't control himself. She was very pretty, no, beautiful! He felt himself getting weirded out at his own thoughts.

Suddenly, Alicia's eyes went wide open and she sniffed rapidly. Ali backed his head and prepared for the worst. He could feel Alicia's hands on his head and neck.

She was gonna crush his head, or worse, choke him!

But then he felt Alicia pulling his face to hers...

... And their lips touched.

He didn't know what to do! He was still inexperienced for lords sake! He couldn't even move!

Alicia's tongue slipped in his mouth as she started licking that insides of his mouth. Now she was starting to bite his lips!

Ali was paralyzed at this but he felt his hands sneak around her waist.

Alicia changed the position and Ali was now on the bottom. Ali couldn't take it and fainted.

Just in the moment, Alicia suddenly went sober. She had her womanly senses that someone just touched her on one her sensitive parts.

*Ahem*Waist...

She looked down and saw Ali limp and bruised, on the lips that is, it was bleeding, and had bite marks on it.

Then she touched her own lips and sniffed the air, it reeked of alcohol and cherries. That scent was familiar. And it was coming from Ali's mouth, and hers tasted exactly like cherry soda too.

As she realized what she had done to Ali. Heck, she even wanted to punch him and then punch herself.

Agent Bakar came in with Agent Rizwan, both of the adults arguing about their proper jobs.

And they both saw the scene.
A fainted Ali with bruised lips and Alicia on top of him with red lips.

"I didn't mean to! He was too delicious!" She exclaimed.

She was so going to regret saying that.

_____

Yeyyy! I finally updated!
⋋✿ ⁰ o ⁰ ✿⋌

Sorry it's short. I did this at school...hehe...(^ω^)

*Have nice day!*╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳'⸝⸝⸝)╯