Birthdays

Ali is 15 and Alicia is 14 turning 15.

This story does not have the movie story coexist. Ali and Alicia's past only consists of the traumatic death of Agent Dijin. The same can be said for all of my other oneshot's/Au's/Short stories. I make a few changes to the timeline sometimes because I keep forgetting, so please alert me when you notice something weird or out of place in my works.

Thank you and Enjoy~

"Ali? Are you sure you're not going home?" Khai asked worriedly to his fellow tekno agent. It was time for them to go home and Ali insisted that he should stay late.

Ali was hunched over a pile of metal parts, paint, paper and a lot of... glitter?
Khai was happy that Ali was actually into making gadgets, but he knew staying up late was bad.

"Yep,"Ali answered, popping the 'p'."I have to work on something, don't worry, I'll go home as soon as I finish."

Khai nodded, Ali is a tekno agent, it was normal to stay up making gadgets, he had a couple of sleepless nights here and there himself, so he should be fine. As soon as Khai left, Ali started getting serious.

His task was to...make Alicia a birthday card!

Her birthday was nearing and he thought of a great way to thank her for all the things she did for him.
The paper was for the card, obviously, the paint and the metal parts were for designs, he wanted to show that he put really good effort into this, and the glitter? It was not his. Earlier, Bulat was pouring glitter in his ball, he didn't say why though. Ali did want to put some on the card, even though he thought it would be girly.

He grinned at the thought of how Alicia would shower him with praises for making this card.

He started with the words...

Dear Alicia,

Ali stopped, what to say? He had never written a proper letter before, nor a card.

Dear Alicia,
Sorry, for all the things I've done. I know you really hate me. I hate you too...

Hmm, Its sounds insulting for some reason. Augh! He was here to write her a birthday card! Not a hate card!

Dear Alicia,
Though we sometimes fight, mostly because of me, I still care about you. Also, you help me out a lot at doing missions and at school. I just wanted to say thank you for all of the things you did for me. I worry sometimes that you'd overwork yourself, please don't, find some time for yourself and enjoy. Or else, you won't have the strength to scold me anymore.
Though I don't like it, at least you're rejoicing at the thought of me suffering.
So, on you're special day, with all my heart,
I'll greet you, never ending.
Though I never liked you in start,
I've learned to like all your scoldings.
Happy Birthday, Alicia!
Best wishes on another birthday,
And may all your dreams come true...

Signed,
Ali

He smiled at his work, the poem fitted in very nicely.
So, without wasting any time, he started decorating. And he didn't even have to use IRIS this time...
___

It was Alicia's birthday, yet no one greeted her, the academy was a bit busier than usual and no one had the slightest thought that it was someone's birthday.

All except for Ali.

He was quite confused, he thought everyone knew already. He read a few days ago on Alicia's agent profile and happened to know that her birthday was near.
He assumed that everyone forgot as the lessons were getting more complex and difficult, not to mention he was still getting lessons from Agent Rizwan and with the pressure of an ample amount of projects from the civilian school, he was starting to forget a lot of things.