Smile

Beautiful...

That's all Ali thought of as she walked down the aisle with General Rama holding her arm.

Her hair grew long over the years, she never cut it. It curled down to her waist, Ali wondered how she managed the whole agent thing with hair that long.

"I didn't cut it, just for you."

Her hazel brown eyes were visible through the veil she was wearing, it shone like the stars on their first date.

"You know what? I admit it. I really like the stars."

Ali chuckled as he remembered how she got drunk that night.

She looked like an angel in that dress, her trail  never escaped the watchful eyes of Mia, her best friend and maid of honor. He loved the way that her bouquet was the color of red and yellow, tied together with a grey ribbon.
Grey... It reminded him of his inviso friends, like Rudy, who stood by his side.

He glanced at Viktor who was already crying and gave him a big smile.

Ali's tears yearned to come out, but he forced them in. He had to do this, for Alicia.

"Don't you cry at the ceremony! Or I'll cry too!"

She climbed up the steps gracefully and let go of her father. Mia skipped over to the maid's side.

Now she stood in front of him, again he forced his tears to back up. She smiled at him, taking his hand and whispered. "Thank you." Her teary eyes betrayed her own promise. A tear escaped with each word. They stood in front of the priest and in that moment she hugged him.

Ali smiled the largest he could and took her hand and led her closer...

Closer to Rudy...

She let go of his hand and smiled at Rudy who teared up.

"Would you take–..." At that moment the world blurred as he reminisced the moment of when she first made a serious promise.

"I hope we stay like this forever."

"–wedded husband?"

"I do."

"I hope so too."

"Would you take–..."

"But what if something happens? And we can't be together anymore?"

"–wedded wife?"

"I do."

"We'll make promise then."

"I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may kiss the bride."

"Promise, promise me, promise ourselves, that no matter what happens, we stay together as friends, forever."

"Together."

A tear escaped his eye and it fell onto the church's tiled floor. He wiped at remaining tears that fell and smiled.

Smile, for Alicia...

Smile, for her.

______________

Hello! It's almost Christmas!(≧▽≦)

So I just wanted to confirm that I do not know anything about how the Malay/ Muslims marry, it's a different religion and I didn't do much any research, so I just made the wedding a Roman Catholic Wedding. Sorry if I messed up some parts.

Heheh~♪~(´ε` )

Hope to see you soon! Or... Next year... Bye!

And yeah... It's short. Sorry.

[Mikayanji]~