Lunch

Sequel to Cherry Soda.

Ali, stared at the box wrapped with a handkerchief on his table. He was speechless, and a handful of boys stared in his direction with envy in their eyes. Nobody's ever given one of them lunch, but Ali got one, from a girl?

"Ali, you lucky boy." Viktor teased, he wasn't jealous like the other boys, he was happy for him, besides, he gets a lot of lunches and gifts from Mia as well.

Ali hurriedly opened the lunchbox, he could've sworn he saw light come out of the box, like he was opening a treasure.
Inside was a little cupcake with heart sprinkles, rice balls shaped into hearts and eggrolls again, shaped into hearts.

The boys drooled, seeing the contents of the lunch box, and the smell...

Just then Alicia came by and sat behind him, she quickly noticed the envious stares and angry glares that was directed mainly to the boy who sat in front of her.

She peeked from behind and she felt her blood boil. She had to act quickly.
She tapped his shoulder and said,"Don't eat it."

"Why though?"Ali turned around annoyed by the girl, but when he saw her face, he knew, that if he eats the food, he wouldn't live through this day. He guessed that it probably had something to do with agent duties and diets. But diets wouldn't even be helpful, with the amount of missions that are given to them, they get the necessary exercise almost every day.

Or maybe its just that time of the month.

Without wasting any time,he took the box, tied back to the way it was before and put it on the teachers table, much to the disdain of the other boys.

Viktor was the only one happy.
A proud moment seeing his best friend, being faithful.

For a week, Ali kept getting lunchboxes on his desk, but he put all of them on the teacher's table. Puan Munah was happy though, she thought that one of her students really liked her. Hm. Good for her.

With the exception of Viktor, boys start to gather a profound hate for Ali, such a waste of good food.

Didn't even think twice about putting it on the teachers table...

He's not doing it because he wants to, its because of Alicia. She's scary.

By next week there was no lunch box on Ali's desk, Alicia sat behind and gave him a lunch box. A pink one.

"Here."

He could finally eat. But something stopped him, maybe it was a trick? He couldn't risk it. Alicia never liked the color pink, why would she give him a pink lunchbox?

Pink was a dangerous color.

Once, he drank a couple of cherry sodas which were pink, he ended up having a make-out session with a drunk Alicia.

Traumatized by the incident, he shook his head no.

Alicia smiled, noticing the cautiousness of the boy, she switched to another lunch box and handed it to Ali. Black and yellow, normally these colors resembled the color pattern of bees and usually means danger. But knowing Alicia enough, this was safe.

"Here, I made this."

And Ali took it. It smelled way better.

The first bite was in. Just as Ali was enjoying the lunch made by Alicia, a girl suddenly barged in the classroom.

"You eat what she makes, but not mine?!" This girl, long hair with a pink hair clip, she glared at Alicia with a killing intent. "I spent days, making you lunch! Yet now I hear you've been giving it all to the teacher, for her?!"

Every single boy in class avvicena knew what was going to happen next. A catfight between the most intelligent girls of different classes. Now the boys were really envious.
Why does Ali get to have the smart girls?

What surprised them the most was Alicia actually acted of her own accord on this and especially for Ali?

But somewhere along the punches and hair pulling... There was Ali, who enjoyably ate his lunch to side.

___
And this is the part that you people will wonder...

"Mikayanji, why did you make a part two on 'Cherry Soda', but not 'Prince'?"

"Well you see... Ahem... No comment."

Bhyeesss!~