Beautiful

It was cold, the thin clothes didn't seem to help. The highway underneath her was filled with vehicles that seemed endless.

She was so high up, that the clouds were almost within her reach, how would it feel if she touched it? She tried, but the clouds whisked away escaping her hands. Just like people, so out of reach, but when she does reach, they vanish, like the wisps.
She sat back down, feeling foolish.

Footsteps behind her made her feel more chills, someone saw her do that foolish thing.

"You know not everything slips away." He said, his smile gentle as he walked towards her.

"What do you know?" She scoffed.

"I know, that you shouldn't feel lonely." He walked closer, looking down."And I know that you are not."

"Ali stop, nothing's going to work, If I jump, I jump, you're not going to stop me." She backed up, only a tiny bit more and she would fall.

"You want to jump? Down there? I'd rather die when it's my time to and when I do, I'll fly up there." He looked up.

And she looked up too. Only that made her slip.

"Ahh!" She was going to die, this was her chance. No more pain. But it was all too sudden.

"I got you! I got you..."

She looked up once more, and saw Ali, holding her hand, preventing her from falling, with the stars behind him. She marveled at the scene, an infinite cluster of lights above, more beautiful than the ones from the cars below. Something wet rolled down her cheek. Tears, it wasn't hers, it was Ali's.

"Those clouds that escaped you, you think those are the only things that make you feel loved? Alicia, have you ever taken a look of what lies beyond the clouds? Stars! Many more! We'll always be there Alicia! Forget the clouds! Reach for the stars, even if you can't see them sometimes, they're still there."

"I'll stay right here..." He whispered.

Finally the warmth she needed, the warmth she craved.

"I-I'm sorry..." And she burst out her tears. Ali pulled her up, and gently made her look above.

And at that point Alicia thought,

.

They were beautiful. She hoped that she could go there, she would never tire of the sight.

And at this point, Ali thought,

She was beautiful.

Should he kiss her? Nah, that would be awkward...

The gentle light made her eyes glisten, and her cheeks which was red due to crying was very visible.

He would never be tired of this scene.

___

Actually one of my first oneshots, I made this right after I got addicted to Ejen Ali. Short, but oh well.

Oh, and sorry for the inactiveness:-P

Stay Safe!