Dog Person

Warning. Curse words ahead.

⭐Votes highly appreciated.⭐

Alica stared at the fluffy brown puppy on the other side of the glass. Its eyes staring wide at her with its tongue sticking out. She stayed there cooing at the puppy.

Ali sighed as he looked at his wife, who was crouched down on the sidewalk, staring at a puppy behind the glass of a pet store, they've been here long enough.

He always thought of Alicia as a cat person, cold, always angry, hissy and mean, just like her.

"You like it?" He impatiently asked, he was ready to buy that puppy just to get a move on.

"Yes...No." Alicia sighed.

Ali sat down next to her."Why?"

"I-i don't know... I just figured that Comot would be jealous if we buy it." Alicia was unsure. Comot wasn't as needy as other cats but she had her fair share of troubles.

Despretely, Ali put his hand on her cheek and said,"Hey, don't be like that. I know you want it, I'm sure Comot would understand."

.

.

.

.

She didn't understand.

Comot circled Alicia's feet who held the puppy in her arms. She was hissing and scratching Alicia, trying to get to where the puppy was.

Ali had to put her in a special pet cage he made, since Comot would easily get out of normal cages. She was a smart cat that's for sure.

That night, Alicia cuddled with puppy, completely forgetting about Ali who slept by her side. Alicia even kicked him when he tried to hug her.

In the middle of the night the puppy pooped on his face. Ali had a sour look on his face all morning.

He aggressively ate his breakfast, stabbing waffles with his fork as he glared at the puppy who was eating happily from Alicia's hand. She was talking care of the dog like it was her own child.

Okay, Ali, you're a man. Don't get mad at the dog.

.

Oh, he was so mad at the dog.

For the next few days, he grew a profound hate for the puppy, who was a boy, named sweetheart. Girly name for a dog, but Alicia insisted.

F*ck. He inwardly cursed, Alicia was supposed to call him that, not the dog!

But he won't compare himself to a dog, he was better than a dog.

A lot of times, he tried to cuddle with Alicia and every single time the puppy was in her arms. She would scold him saying he could crush it.

For nights, he tried to sleep peacefully without accidentally killing it, cause every single night it would poop on his face! Alicia would tell him," Don't get angry, he's just a puppy."

He had to sleep on the couch.

To hell with it!

Ali glanced at Comot who slept in her cage and had an idea. He grinned to his ears.

In the morning Alicia found the puppy with scratches, whimpering in the kitchen.
Both Ali and Comot were kicked out of the house.

"What the heck is so important about the puppy?" He asked, gently caressing Comot on his arm.

"Why do you care?"

"Just answer the question." He rolled his eyes. He was not going to work in his pajamas, with his cat, without a reason.

"Okay..." She breathed in. Alicia stared at him, her face getting redder by the second. Ali braced himself.

"I WANT A BABY!" She yelled as she slammed the door on his face.

Well sh*t.

___

Disclaimer:No puppies were harmed in the making of this oneshot.