Happiness

Very late update. Sorry. Online Classes and stuff. I had to finish this, it's been on my head for quite sometime. Happy reading!

[Mikayanji]~

NotEdited
____________________________

A smile fell on Ali's face as he entered the bar for the first time in a month. His eyes grazed over the interior. Lively and filled with the chatter of other adventures.

He's been an adventurer for almost 7 years now, his first quest was when he was nine, the profession was dangerous-but it paid well. Not to mention the fame.

Going to bars and inns was a necessary, you could get quests, information, drinks and women. Ali usually really didn't care about the latter, but it was the usual thing for men in his line of work.

He's had admirers, though the admirers would range from boys, to old men and to aunties or elders, his charms moreso were all about his appearance. He looked like a man whore, with a delicate girly appearance, even with his muscles that were hidden in his leather armour, coupled with his squeaky voice that was in the middle of puberty, he definitely fit the description.

He's been going to the same bar for almost two years, other than the delicious food, he went there for someone.

His good friend Viktor had introduced him to the bar, Ali was hesitant but gave in to his pleads...and stayed for the cute girl.

"The usual please." He said as he sat on the stool, his elbows immediately laid rest on the counter and his eyes were locked onto the girl.

"Are you looking to get drunk or laid?" The girl cockily raised her eyebrows. This girl was like a boulder against the waves, she would never yield.

"Neither. Just one plate of the usual and water." Ali smiled.

The girl scoffed and muttered under her breath,"Wimp."

"I heard that."

The girl came back with his order. He dug in right away.

She served a few customers for a while and came back to him."What were you doing this past month? You look horrible." She said with a playful smile.

Ali disregarded her last statement and answered,"Slaying dragons...you know...what I always do?"

Then he felt something being grabbed from his belt pouch. The girl now held a washed out piece of paper.

"Alicia!"

She held out the paper in mock laughter.

"Slaying dragons? Really? You escorted an old woman across the country and now you're slaying dragons?"

"You don't have to be so critical about it." Ali pouted in reply and took the paper.

"Uhuh..."

Just then a pleasant looking girl entered the bar, all eyes looked at her. Copper hair with and rosy cheeks, fair skinned, fragile and cute. She sat down at the farthest end of the room and started writing something on her notebook.

This girl was like a lily, in both her stature and looks.

Ali's heart thumped at the sight. She always came and sat at the same spot in the bar every day, occasionally ordering something to eat. She was the reason why he was poking holes in his schedule to go to this bar.

"Wow, you're smitten." Alicia commented beside him, she whisled kept nudging him.

"Shh."

In the two years he's known Alicia, she had always teased him about Nina, even at their first meeting. But wingmaned for him at times. Ali stared at the copper haired girl, a shade of red dusted on his cheeks.