A Taste

Warning! This has phrases of 'naughty' *wink*things in it. So, y'all better stop now or you'll lose your innocence. But it's mild though, so help yourselves!

This is Not edited. Just saying.

Alicia was a nice budding beauty, her looks easily complimented with anything she wore, not to mention her curves! Man... I'd gladly die for those. I wish to have a taste of–

No! What was he thinking! Alicia is his partner! Okay, now he needed a really cold shower.

And that was how his morning started.

Ever since Ali turned 18 his outlook on the world has been pretty topsy turvy, especially his thoughts about Alicia. Though he never shows it, he really liked Alicia, but his conscience always begged him to stop every time he thought of her in that way.

Alicia noticed the changes in Ali's behavior when they conversed of saw each other. She teased his about it many times and but only thought of it as a phase.

For some reason, the only boy she would be comfortable around with would be Ali and there was also Viktor... but she felt more drawn to Ali than any of the other boys.

Males would often flock around her and attempted their own way of flirting. She would always reject them, some ending with bloody noses and broken balls.

But Ali... Although she knew that Ali liked her, he never made a move, he was always so kind to her and she found this very cute.

At first, when she found out, she acted more aggressively to him, punches and kicks sent him flying away, but his heart had always stayed. This softened hers a bit and ever since she treated Ali with more respect. But not only she had people flock around her, also Ali, who stole the hearts of more than a hundred girls at school!

Ali rode his scooter to school, a very eager feeling. Made him go faster and faster. He wasn't late, he just wanted to see Alicia early today.

When he arrived he saw a scene that made him want to beat someone.

Alicia felt disgusted by all their gazes, a bunch of boys were circling her as she took off her shoes. She saw their eyes move up and down her body.

"Hey... Wanna go out sometime?" One asked his eyes trailing down to her butt. She wanted to judo flip this guy. But she can't, the school doesn't allow violence and there were a lot of teachers around.

She saw Ali by the entrance, looking like he wanted to kill someone. He was surrounded by girls who fawned over his angry look. She hid a smirk. Maybe it was time to give the poor boy a chance.

"I'm sorry boys, I have a boyfriend." And she walked towards Ali. Her smirk was very visible.

The other students heard this as their jaw dropped. They all watched her hug and kiss Ali on the cheeks. This made the poor boy blush, snapping him out of his rage, as he unconsciously put his hand on her waist.

They looked like the epitome of a perfect couple.

Cue the flashes of cameras.

Ali was really enjoying this, though he was so confused of what was happening. Alicia dragged him to the library and hid there. This had to be done or a lot of students would be crowding them now. Hah... People really like to gossip.

The library was a safe haven, as the librarian was the only person who hung out in there. No one ever goes here.

Alicia shot a look at a blubbering Ali, she was visibly smirking.
"What? Are you embarrassed now?" She teased, pushing him  behind the bookshelves, where the librarian would not see them.

"A, A-Alicia, I- I- the general would kill me if he finds out we did this..." Ali spluttered, he was really in a tight situation, literally. These bookshelves were placed together that the space left would only be enough for one person. He really had to complain about this to the librarian soon.

"Ish... Don't worry, if he ever finds out, I'll say were dating, that would shut him up for weeks." Alicia smiled at him, her face was about three inches away from his own and their position was somewhat...dirty.

Ali gulped and tried very hard to calm his nerves."Alicia, I really think we shouldn't–"

"Oh Ali, a single kiss can't make me pregnant." Alicia chuckled, completely disregarding the boy's concerns. She ran her fingers on his chest.

Ali blushed hard at this. As Alicia leant in, he felt as if his heart was going to burst out. He suddenly felt that the library was quite hot, despite the help of the air conditioners. Ali snaked his hands to her waist, earning a gasp from the girl.

This was it.

He'll finally get his wish, even if its just a little taste.

Oh, how he wished he had brushed his teeth for a second time this morning before going to school.

A close proximity...

A really short distance...

*RIIINNNGGGGGGG!!!* The bell sounded more annoying today. And all the students scrambled to get to their classrooms.

Alicia just sighed at the sound of the bell, while Ali was very much annoyed.

Ali looked at Alicia with a sad look on his face.

"Aww... Maybe next time, Ali." She winked and walked off, carrying her bag with her.

Ali stared at her back in dissatisfaction and disappointment.

He really needed a cold shower.
Like, right NOW!

____

What did I expect?ರ╭╮ರ Of course you would read though this, yeah, this is mild people.

And for the Innocence Losing thing... Meh, My mind lost its innocence as soon as I joined Wattpad.😂

I thought I'd go for a heated theme now. Every oneshot book deserves a steamy one. I already did that with the 'Cherry Soda' one. Meh..... Why not?乁| ・ 〰 ・ |ㄏ

Your Dirty Minded Author,

Mikayanji~ :p