Jealous

Everyone stared at Ali and Rudy who was glaring at each other. Both of of them were willing to fight.

It was a normal team practice in the academy, until Ali hit Rudy despite being in the same team. Some of the students noticed that Rudy said something to Ali before the fight started.

No one could stop the two boys. Ali with his stubbornness and Rudy who wouldn't budge.

"Aren't we gonna stop them?" Iman said fiddling with her scarf, she glanced at the two boys who were flinging insults and punches at each other.

Everyone shook their heads and Moon just giggled, this caused the agents except the two boys to look at her weirdly.

"Don't worry, someone more capable than us will come." She said in between her giggles.

Right after Moon finishes her sentence, a neuro agent suddenly ran to the boys yelling profanities.

Ali turned to see his partner and froze in place, earning Rudy a chance to hit him in the face.

"Rudy! Stop that!" Alicia yelled sternly and she looked at Ali who stood unmoving, suppressing his desire to hit Rudy back.

Everyone giggled at Ali who was dragged by the ear to the infirmary.

___

"Why can't you be more careful?" Alicia said treating the bruises on his face. She had a worried look on her face.

"He was the one who started it." Ali mumbled.

"You need to control yourself Ali. I can't always be there whenever you get into a fight."

"I'm sorry," Ali suddenly apologized, this caused Alicia to freeze. She didn't expect him to say sorry, usually he would argue back.

"He dragged you in the conversation." He added, his eyes looking away from Alicia.

Alicia sighed at him, this has happened many times before. Ali was careless, immature, reckless and stubborn, yet that didn't stop his sweet and protective self to show.

Alicia knew all too well that he gets angry at the helplessness of the people close to him and it seems that he thought of her as a close friend too. She was flattered at the thought, but also worried.

Ali gets extremely protective and Alicia sometimes uses this to her advantage.
When their missions would go a wrong turn and things were almost hopeless, she would deliberately get herself caught in the enemy's grasp and wait for Ali to go override. Although the casualties of override mode were far more dangerous, when times were tough, she had to.

This plants guilt in Alicia, as she tries to be nicer to the boy.

"Ali, I appreciate you being angry for my sake, but it worries me too."

"I'm really sorry." Ali says, not looking at her. Alicia sighs once more, hopefully the trouble stops.

___

A bullet. Two more. Straight into the target.

Alicia held her blastique as she aimed it professionally at the the robot dummies that moved about. She was letting out a bit of stress due to all the problems in her life.

One of them was Ali, especially Ali.

A week ago, the day after Ali got into a big fight with Rudy, this exchange student came from out of nowhere and started hogging onto Ali.

And out of all the classrooms in the school, she had to be assigned at class avvicena.

Because Alicia sat behind Ali, she naturally heard the girl's first words.