Chapter Five

After taking I shower, I came out to see that James and Lonnie had left. I sit back on my bed and begin drawing again while Clint and Kyle were talking about the school and some people they knew. Isaac comes back in the room, almost drunk and he flopped down on the bed, Clint and Kyle look at him with disgust, along with me. "Rose, do you think we could be together again?"

"No." I say quietly closing my eyes.

"Why? I did love you, I just wanted my last night with you to be special."

I get up off the bed quickly, so does Clint and Kyle. "You drugged me and used me. You took away something that was very important to me." Isaac and the others look at me confused. "You were my first and only boyfriend, put two and two together." 

"I took your..." Isaac begins to say but I throw a punch at him and storm out the room and as I open the door I run into the soldier from earlier.

"Ma'am, are you okay?" He asks me, and I nod rubbing my eyes to make sure I don't cry. I was forced to never cry because of my parents and I promised myself I won't.

"I'm fine, did you need something?" I ask strongly. Kyle and Clint walk up behind me. He looks at me, nervously, "Uh, no. I just wanted to check in on you."

I give a half smile, "Yeah, I'm okay. Thank you." I say looking down then looking up quickly, "Actually, I have a question, is there any way I could remove one of my roommates?"

"For you, yes, which one of these two?" He asks barging in, and my eyes are wide as I stare at the place where he was standing because he moved fast. I then extend my arms out in front of Kyle and Clint.

"No, not them. It's Isaac." His face then hardens, and I frown curiously. The soldier suddently goes into the room, grabbing Isaac.

"Whoa, what...wait, are you serious Rose. It was just your virginity." He yells out, the soldier then yanks Isaac out the room, rough. 

The soldier slams him against the wall and puts cuffs on him and turns back to me, "He will be removed from your room, if there is anything else you need just let me know."

"Thank you, uh..." I say holding my hand out and he takes hold of it. "I'm sorry, I don't know your name."

"Just call me Al."

"Well, thank you, Al." I then back away while he takes Isaac away and I close the door. "I think Al likes you." Clint says crossing his arms and leaning in smiling.

I roll my eyes, "I don't need that in my life, right now." I walk farther into my room and sit on my bed to hear my phone make a noise. I pick it up and see that I have recieved a message from the school, it's my schedule but it only has training. "Why do I only have training as a class?"

"Probably because they need you ready for attacks." Kyle says taking my phone to look at my schedule, "And it seems that Al is your instructor." I take the scedule back and look at it; he's telling the truth and I roll my eyes.

I look out the window to see that it is starting to get dark and my eyes are beginning to get heavy. I lay back on my bed, closing my eyes. "So, tell me what it is like out there in the field?" Clint asks sitting on my bed, causing me to jerk up.

I hesitate for a moment, not knowing what to say. "It's nothing like training and it is not fun. You have to do some things that you aren't proud of."

"I bet." He responds, causing a long silence. "Well, for tomorrow I'll come get you from training and meet with everybody else for your dress shopping." I just stare at him for a moment and then nod.

"You haven't really had a lot of interaction with other people, have you?" Kyle asks, sitting on his bed and putting his hands together.

"No, I mean other than Isaac, but I've never had friends; not really." I sighed out. 

"I'm going to head out, I'm pretty sure my roommate would freak out if I'm not back." Clint says getting up.

"Your girlfriend?" I question sincerely.

"Pfft, no. But wouldn't you like to know?" He then asks leaning in raising his eyebrows.

"Like I said before I don't need anything like that in my life right now." Clint smiles and then nudges Kyle's shoulder and walks out. I then look at Kyle, "So, I guess it's lights out?"

"Yeah, I mean you did have a long day." I lay back down; exhausted. Slowly my eyes begin to close; I can barely move and as I am about to sleep Kyle comes to my bed and pulled the covers back and lays them on top of me.

I wake up and get into my workout clothes, pulling my hair back into a high ponytail and brushing my bangs down. "Hey, Kyle, can you show me where I'm supposed to go?" I ask coming out of the bathroom to see him pull a towel around his waist. His body is amazing; his abs and muscles almost makes me want to melt. I shake my head, obviously embarrassed. "Sorry, I didn't know that you were getting dressed out here."

"Um, it's okay." He responds back, embarrassed also. "But, yeah sure. I'll show you where to go after I get dressed." He smiles as he picks his clothes up and walks to the bathroom; slightly touching me with his warm skin. I look up at him and he looks at me, but we quickly look away from each other and walk in opposite directions. It takes only two minutes until he comes out and we leave our room; he takes me outside and we pass by the area where the demons came from to a building, which is nothing but brick. Kyle opens the metal door and walks me in, where Al is waiting in the center of the room.

"Rose, it's good to see you again. I have some bad news though, unfortunately, they placed you and Isaac to train with me." I roll my eyes, sighing.

"Need me to stay in here?" Kyle asks, folding his arms.

Al walks in front of me, "I'm here, so we should be good. Besides Rose practically gets to beat the crap out of him." I look over Al's shoulder and nod at Kyle, he gives me a smile and gives Al and evil glare then walks out the building. "Isaac, come here." Isaac approaches us and glances at me but back at Al. "I do not want to hear anything inappropriate and no flirting, this is strictly training."

Isaac and I eye each other, and I can see remorse in his eyes, but I roll my eyes. "Let's just get into it." I say cracking my neck and stretching. Al nods and he waves us to follow him.