Chapter Nine

Kyle opens the door and Jay rushes me in. I sit on the bed and point to the bathroom; Jay knows exactly what I want. Clint comes to my side as I lay down, "You need help, Rose." He says concerned.

"No, I can't. Our parents would be notified, then Jay and I would be put back into homeschool." I say sighing. "Not to mention the extra training I would be put through since I got injured."

"We won't let them take you. You need help, with this much damage you could bleed out." Kyle states walking behind Clint.

"You know about medicine and all that stuff? Good, come here." I say grabbing his hand, making him kneel to my level. "I need you to stitch me up." Making Clint move out the way and come to the other side. I would have Jay do this but something like this needs more speciality than what we know.

His face pains me, he looks like he is full of worry and is going to be sick. "Rose, I can't do it. I might mess up."

I still have his hand in mine and squeeze tighter, "Listen, I trust you and I need you to do this." He nods as Jay comes back with a kit, which came from my bag. Kyle slowly pours peroxide over the wound. I grunted in pain, almost wanting to get up but Clint grabs my hand and Jay holds my other. As Kyle begins to stitch my wound I grab their hands tighter but try to hold back so that I won't hurt them.

"Alright, that should hold, but you might need a few days to rest." He says wiping his forehead, his hand is covered in blood.

Isaac then comes rushing in with Lonnie and James tryign to push him back, "Leave her alone, man." Isaac just keeps pushing them back causes James to fall on top of me.

I let out a cry and squeeze Jay and Clint's hands hard. "Jay, please get him out of here." Jay nods and hands me my pain pills. I immediately take one as Jay, Lonnie, and James force Isaac out of the room and close the door.

I get up and slowly swing my legs over the bed, "Woah, don't move." Clints says holding my shoulder.

"I am not going to stay in this dress forever, definitely not sleeping in it." I get up and head to the bathroom. "I may need some help." I say quietly and ashamed, turning around. Kyle and Clint eye each other and Kyle nods to Clint.

"I'll get her some clothes." Kyle says going to my bag and Clint follows me into the bathroom.

Clint closes the door gently and unzips my dress slowly, just like before. Kyle knocks on the door and I turn around holding my dress up; Clint opens the door and grabs the clothes then shuts the door again. "I'm sorry, if I see you naked." He says sincere and I begin laughing. "What?" He asks. 

"I don't mind, I mean it is just a body. I have a different mind then a lot of other girls."

"I just thought that with everything that happened with Isaac then..."

"No, it's only if something is forced on me and I begin to feel claustrophobic." I turn around and let the dress go, exposing my body with nothing but a bra and underwear on. Clint comes up behind me putting his hand on my shoulder for me to turn around. 

"Wait, whoa." He then says rubbing his hands over my back; I look in the mirror and see his curiosity is referring to the scars all over my body. I turned around to face him and notice that our faces are inches apart, but he is looking at my body. He hands are still tracing the scars, but now, along my torso "All of this is from being out there?"

I nodded my head, "Yeah, see that one?" I point to a scar over my ribcage. "I was five when that happened." 

"Jeez, you have been through so much." He says looking up at me with his eyebrows raised. His hands are still on my torso, I grab his hands and slowly push them down and away but don't let go of his hands. Clint releases my hands and picks my shirt up off the counter and gently pulls it over me, but as I stick my head through and pull the shirt down Clint firmly applies his lips to mine.

I stand frozen for a second and then kiss back, I put my hand on his cheek. Clint wraps his arms around me and puts me on top of the counter, with my legs around him. Clint's body against mine makes me feel warm, his hand moves from around my waist to my bare legs. "Rose," He moans out, pulling back. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have..." 

"What?" I ask, out of breath.

"I should give you your space and let you find out what you want. I don't want to rush you into anything." He says, bowing his head.

"Clint," I whisper, not knowing what to say. He is right, I don't know what I want. "How am I supposed to know what I want if I don't get the chance to experiment on what I want?" 

"So, I'm your experiment?" He asks smiling, but I look at him with a stern face. "Okay, sorry. Listen, I really like you, but I think Kyle likes you too."

"He didn't kiss me first." I say shifting uncomfortable. "I haven't seen any signs either."

"Him and Donna might get back together tomorrow, anyway." He says sighing.

"Wait, back together? They dated before?" I asked smiling, thinking that it was a joke.

"Yeah, they're off and on." For some reason there is a slight second I feel disappointed but then I could care less. 

"What does that have to do with us?" I ask, and he looks up at me smiling and kisses me again. 

He pulls back and grabs my black yoga pants. He slides them on and brings me close to him so that I can slide down in them. "Just think about what you want. Take as long as you need." He grabs my hands and kisses me once more, then he opens the door and rushes out. "I'll talk to you later Kyle." I hear him say, fast, and leave the room. I put my fingers on my lips and then put them down and go to bed.

"Hey, let me see your wound." Kyle says following me to my bed; I raise my shirt up and he puts a bandage over it. "That should hold it. So, you like Clint?" He asked raising his eyebrows curiously. 

"I don't think I want to talk about it right now. Do you like Donna?" I ask also raising my eyebrows.

"She isn't all that bad. She is just one of those girls that wants a short relationship, that's how she likes it. Besides, I need to wait for you." I look up at him quickly as he says that and walks to his bed.

"Kyle..."

"I know, it isn't right. Clint is my best friend, but he can't keep a girl for long. Listen, he might actually keep you and you two might be destined for each other, but I do care for you." I look down at the floor. "But I don't want to ruin anything, so friends?" He asks, holding his hand out.

I nod and shake his hand, "As long as it doesn't affect your relationship with me or Clint. I don't want to be the reason for ruining your relationship, besides I like hanging out with you."

Kyle smiles at me and nods, he lays down in his bed, "Clint is a good guy, you deserve him."