Chapter Six

I managed to take down Isaac with every move, his body is sore and full of bruises. I leave the building with Al giving Isaac tips on how to fight. I look at the ground as I walk until something touches my shoulder and I quickly throw my arm but hit nothing, since they ducked. "Woah, it's just me." Clint says, rising to his normal height.

"Don't scare me like that." I say taking a deep breath. "What are you doing here?" 

"To get you, remember you're going dress shopping." Clint responds raising his eyebrows.

"Oh," I groan. "right, sorry I forgot."

"It's good, that's why I'm here. Now, let's go shopping." He said holding his arm out to follow. "What's your favorite color?"

"I don't know, never had the time to think about it." I say walking with him, hearing my foot crunch over the fallen leaves.

"Well, you will know today. The guys said they would meet us there." As I walk behind him I almost stumble, but Clint catches my arm. "Did Al tire you out?"

"No, I'm used to fighting and training, but I didn't sleep good last night." I rub my eyes as I yawn. "Just too focused on the attack and dealing with Isaac."

"Hey, don't worry about that. You have your new friends and your brother to back you up."

"Speaking of my brother, where is he? I figured me and him would have training together."

"He had it earlier, don't worry you'll get to see him at the shop." Clint says as we walk into an area with buildings everywhere; it is like a small town. "Who is older? You or Jay?" 

"Jay, he's a year older." I respond as we stop in front of a shop with dresses in the window. "Clint, can you kill me?"

"Never, at least not until I see you in a dress." He says smiling putting his hand behind my back and slightly pushing me in the store. I stumble in to see the guys sitting in comfortable pink chairs. Jay looks around and smiles at me, but I give a stern look.

"I've never worn a dress." I say quietly to Clint, but everybody could hear me since there was no one in the store except for us.

I hear a loud screech from behind the dresses hanging up. Her brown hair is tied back in a bun, she is wearing a pink dress, and she had wrinkles under her eyes, but her style tried to make her look young. "Rose Moore. Oh my, Rose Moore is in my shop. Maybe that will teach that sniveling bi..."

"Um, excuse me." Clint interrupts her, I was lost at words from her excitement. "Let's not overwhelm her." He put his arm in front of me as he steps in front of me. 

"Right, I'm Miss. Beatrice, let's get started. I think your color is pink." She says smiling but I hear Jay laugh. "What? Did I say something?"

"Her color is not pink." Jay says sitting up. "More like black."

"See, yeah, my brother knows me so well." I said crossing my arms.

"No, no, no. No black for this party. Jay what color is your tux?" She asks walking towards him delicately.

"Black." Jay responds sarcastically but confused at the same time. 

"Very funny, but aren't you taken your sister to the dance?" She asks, and I then burst out laughing.

"No!" Jay calls out laughing along with me.

"I'll take her and it's a normal tux." Clint says smiling, walking up next to me.

"Excellent. Come Rose, I have a line of dresses for you." She says dragging my arm and I stare at the guys laughing until they see me looking.

"Are they pink?"