- T h i r t y -

Maddie's POV: 

We both walked into Forever21, I can tell Billie hates me for this. Billie and I parted ways she went this area that I never go in. I went my favorite section. I was finding some cute, in the season pieces.

I turned around to go the other rack and I literally felt my heart fall through this four story mall. I was breathing out of my mouth as I walked around the entire store to find Billie, I finally found her.

Maddie: "Hey Bil, can we please go?"

Billie: "Woah why, what's wrong. Breathe baby please."

I tried but I couldn't, I was having a panic attack. My breathing wasn't steady, I couldn't see straight. Billie was asking my questions but I couldn't respond. I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around and put on the fakest smile anyone has ever seen.

?: "Maddie? Is that you?" They asked with the most stuck up voice they know what they're doing.

Maddie: "It- it's me." I really gotta pull myself together right now.

?: "It's so good to see you, how are you? I haven't seen you in forever."

I know Billie is beyond confused.

Maddie: "I'm great, I have never been better. Let me introduce you to my friend, Billie this Nicole, Ni-Nicole this Billie."

My brain is going to explode.

Nicole: "Omg it's so nice to finally meet you, I've heard so much about you."

Billie: "I've heard so much about you too." She said in the same stuck up voice Nicole was using.

I low-key laughed to myself.

Nicole: "So you told her, man I'm surprised. With what happened last time you told someone that didn't play over so well did it?"

She's not gonna fuck up what I have with Billie, and that's final.

I was really struggling to breathe.

Maddie: "She doesn't know, she could just sense that you're a bitch."

Billie laughed. Which caused me to smile.

Nicole: "Awww that's cute, you guys are cute or whatever. I wish you well."

Maddie: "You're so stuck up, it's so amusing to me."

Nicole: "Oh honey, how am I stuck up?"

Maddie: "The first thing is your voice, you don't talk like that. You came over here just because you know you can ruin a situation just by fucking walking, you think you're better than everyone else. When really you're below everyone else because the way you treat people is intolerable and disgusting."

Nicole looked stunned.

Nicole: "Awww, looks like you finally got to say what you wanna say."

I walked towards her, and Billie pulled me back.

Maddie: "There is so much more I could say to you, but I don't wanna waste my time. Girls should never compare each other to one another, and I'm not going to. Even though I hate you with everything in me, I would never put a female down. But to me, it's remarkably disgusting how you treat people. Especially in relationships, I don't know how you are with friends because you didn't have any. I'm already waisting my time, overall, just don't fuck your significant others best friend and Don't. Lead. People. On."

I could see Billie out of the corner of my eye, her mouth was wide open.

Nicole: "You'd be better off waisting your time, then giving me advice. But anyways, it was nice meeting you Billie, and it was nice seeing you Madison, I think. Bye guys." 

Billie and I both watched her walk away, once she was far enough away. Billie talked to me.

Billie: "Come on let's go have a seat over there." She pointed to the bench in the corner. We walked over to the bench and sat down. Her hand was on my thigh, and my hand was over her's. My other leg was bouncing up and down rapidly, I don't know it was just hard seeing her after everything that happened.

Billie's POV:

What the hell just happened, like I'm in shock. Why was she here, Nicole fucked Maddie's best friend. Thats what's really on my mind. What the hell dude? I can't comfort her, because we're in public. I'm so close to breaking all the rules. I scooted closer and but arms around her, I hugged her really fucking tightly. And I let go after seconds.

Billie: "Just a quick hug, I know that was a lot for you. You're breathing literally shut down."

Maddie: "Yeah it's called a panic attack, don't have those very often."

Her words were selective.

Maddie: "I know what you're thinking about."

Billie: "You do?"

Maddie: "My best friend was Tana."

My mouth dropped.

Maddie exhaled.

Maddie: "The party that me and Dani went to-"

Billie: "Shorty, you don't gotta tell me this now."

Maddie: "No you deserve to know, you stood there with me while that happened." She tried to inhale. "Dani and I went to a party, Tana and I we're already besties. I was telling Tana about everything that happened, because Tana didn't get into my life until like right before everything ended. I was describing the situation to Tana, and then Tana made the gears work in her head for the first time. She's the girl that Nicole cheated on me  with. I told Dani a different story, because I didn't want Dani to literally beat her ass right then and there."

I didn't say anything, I just looked at her. I was putting the pieces together in my head.

Billie: "Tana didn't know what Nicole looked like because Tana didn't get involved until everything ended?"

She nodded.

Maddie: "I don't care, though. I'm over it.

She pulled out her phone and texted her stylist.

Kenzie🌵

can we move the fitting to Friday and we have a meeting on Sunday? Please I need this hoe.

I got you. It's moved.

thank you.

Read at 2:47PM

Billie: "Why did you move it?"

Maddie: "When I get in these moods, I don't wanna do anything. I don't wanna go to my meeting tomorrow, I most definitely don't wanna have a fitting. So yeah. Can I spend the night again?"

Billie: "Of course shorty, do you wanna leave now?"

Maddie: "Oh no, I was having fun and we could keep having fun. Let's go buy this shit and move on."

Billie: "Now that's an idea I can vibe with."

We both stood up and walked to the cash register.

Maddie: "After this we're going to the food court, I need water that's really all I need." 

-----------------

this chapter, i wrote like seven days ago. ive been dying to post it. but this chapter ties into a lot of shit. 

thanks ily

words: 1115