- O n e h u n d r e d & f o r t y f i v e -

That makes me feel a little better, knowing that I will probably be able to stay the whole time. I was smiling to myself and I heard my door open. It was Kenzie.

Maddie: "You got another key made?"

Kenzie: "Yeah, I got tired of having to call you to open the door. Are you ready to go see this house?"

Maddie: "Yeah, Billie called too and I told her that I might have a house by the time she gets back."

Kenzie: "How did she take it?"

Maddie: "Really well, she said that she's proud of me."

Kenzie looked at me.

Maddie: "She said, that I'm getting a bigger house to make my work environment bigger."

Kenzie: "You're going to love this house dude."

Maddie: "Where is it?"

Kenzie: "Well, let's just say, it's ten minutes away from Billie's."

Maddie: "There's no way."

Kenzie: "Let's go look at it."

I smiled at her, and I walked to my car. You know, we have to drive the Tesla as much as we can before tour.

We drive about thirty minutes, to the house, the neighborhood and the outside of the house. Is everything I wanted, and it's really close to Billie's.

We both walk into the house, and just from what I see this is everything that I want. Like I mean everything, the kitchen is amazing, and the living room has a fire place. The doors, are what really caught my eye. The doors are what I told Kenzie, there's just a wall of doors. And theres a pool, it's not fenced off. But shit I can fix that.

Kenzie: "So what do you think of the downstairs?"

Maddie: "It's everything I want."

Kenzie: "Before you make a decision, we have to look upstairs."

Maddie: "Bet."

Kenzie and I walk up the stairs, and we walk into the first room. It's too small to be the glam room, but it could be the potential studio for Billie or the YouTube set.

We walk into the next and I can already tell you that this would be a spare. We keep walking down the hall, and I have assigned each room a role. This isn't even my house.

Maddie: "I love this house."

Kenzie: "Yeah?"

Maddie: "Yeah."

Kenzie: "Do you want it?"

Maddie: "I would love to have this house."

Kenzie: "Do you wanna buy it now?"

Maddie: "Let me call my bank."

Kenzie: "Okay." Kenzie laughed.

The bank said I could make the purchase, but I want to buy the house. I don't want to rent it, because I want to renovate it a little bit. So I don't know what I am going to do. I can't buy the house until I'm 18

Maddie: "Kenzie, is the homeowner here?"

Kenzie: "Yeah, she's in the kitchen. Her names Kelsey."

Maddie: "Okay."

I walk over to the kitchen and I'm about to try to convince her to let me buy this house.

Maddie: "Hi, Kelsey?"

Kelsey: "That's me, you must be Maddie."

Maddie: "I'm here to propose a business idea. So I'm 17, I turn 18 in a week from today. I leave for New York tomorrow and then after that, I leave for a four month trip around the world. Now I know that sounds crazy, but I am willing to offer you an absurd amount of money to buy this house, because I can see my future in it."