- E i g h t y s e v e n -

A couple days later: July 26th, Friday. At 7:34PM

Maddie's POV:

The last couple of days have been the same, Billie takes care of me even though I'm completely fine almost now. Like I need to work, I'm bored out of my mind. Don't get me wrong I've had a fun ass time with Billie, but I'm bored of being restricted I guess.

Billie's dance rehearsals start tomorrow, so therefore she has to leave me here. Dani wants to hang out and get our nails done and catch up, I have so much shit I have to tell her bro, omg. 

The other day, Billie said I was hiding something. I wasn't, I really fucking wasn't. Ever since I told her how I felt, bitch has been off. I've never seen her like this, I'm not doing this as a revenge thing or whatever. She always picks at me and brags about how well she can read me, I can read her too, she's not getting away with this. 

Maddie: "Billie!"

Billie: "Yeah!"

Maddie: "Come to the kitchen!"

Billie: "Coming!"

I heard Billie come down the stairs, I boosted myself on the counter and ran my hands through my hair. I see Billie turn the corner and she smiled at me, as she sat on the island and put her phone in her pocket.

Maddie: "Spill it bitch."

She popped her knuckles.

Billie: "What do you mean?"

Maddie: "I can read you too, now tell me what's up."

Billie: "I don't know, the other day you said that our relationship has grown a lot. Which I agree with, but I don't know shorty. I think it's unfair, that- I don't know." She looked up and I could tell if she blinked tears would come out. 

I kept looking at her.

Billie: "I have cherished every single moment that I have had with you, weather it be good or bad. I don't know, I feel like it's unfair that I leave for tour in about 34 days. I don't know, I just wish we had more time I guess."

Maddie: "Awww babygirl, it's okay we'll figure it out."

Billie: "When?"

Maddie: "Whenever you want."

Billie: "Now."

Maddie: "Oh okay."

Billie: "No not like that, I don't wanna the next couple of weeks to be like 'Oh what's going to happen when I leave, when are we going to talk about it.' To me that's stupid and I know that we've been like this the entire time, but I'm tired of it. Because recently it's been on my mind and I can't get it off, Finneas said something- never mind. Our Time is almost coming to an end and I can't cope with that." 

Maddie: "Okay, well you know how I feel about this. I said that I don't want anyone else and I don't look at anyone else the way I look at you, I meant that then and I mean that now."

Shit should I tell her? Wait wait wait, I have never had this thought before. Should I though? No, I should not. Fuck dude.

Billie: "Shorty, you good?"

Maddie: "Hmm? Yeah, proceed."

Billie: "You were talking and then you stopped."

Maddie: "Right okay, what do you wanna do."

She looked at me.

Maddie: "Baby you have to say it because I don't wanna think the wrong thing in this moment."

Billie: "I love you, and I'll always love you. But while I'm away I don't wanna hold you back, I don't want to restrict you, I don't want you worry about me."

Maddie: "Babygirl, I worry about you when you're in my sight."

Billie: "I worry about you too."

Maddie: "You're not going to hold me back, when have you ever held me back?"

Billie: "See I haven't that's the thing, so say there's an opportunity right. I hate to say this, but there might go days where we don't talk because of how busy I'll be. But say there's an opportunity, and you don't know if I'll approve or something like that. I don't want you to worry about what I think." 

Maddie: "This sounds horrible, but when it comes to my career. I don't care what you think of what I do, I just care what you think of me as a person, not an influencer or whatever you would call me."

Billie looked at me and then looked down.

Maddie: "Baby, what are you getting at? You're making it harder on yourself."

Billie: "I don't know shorty, I really don't. All I do know is, when I do leave, I still wanna be able to talk to you the way that I talk to you. I still wanna be able to talk to you about anything, because if it weren't for you. I'd be insane."

Maddie: "I-"

Billie: "I don't know, I don't wanna think about it anymore. I guess we'll worry about it when the time comes, because I can't live thinking in the future."

I stuck my bottom lip out at her.

Billie: "How do you not think about it?"

Maddie: "When you leave?"

She nodded.

Maddie: "I'm not sure, yeah it crosses my mind but I don't think like that. I still have you, so I'm not going to worry about what happens- when I don't have you."

Billie got off the counter and stood in between my legs, she looked into my eyes. She got me to be serious again, I'm not even gonna lie anymore. The reason I laugh during eye contact with her, is because she's intimidating not because I can't be serious.

She pulled me off the counter and placed me down on the ground, she hugged me so tight. Her head was rested on my shoulder and her arms were wrapped around my lower back. My arms were wrapped around her neck, lightly scratching her scalp with my nails. That still need to be fucking done.

Billie: "I love you shorty."

Maddie: "I love you too babygirl." I smiled as I placed a kiss on her temple. 

----------------------------

i have nothing to say, just wait

thanks ily

words: 1025