- F i f t y f o u r -

I stayed at the coffee shop for like twenty more minutes, I was so... I was so shocked that that went the way that it did. Like I had no clue that's what was going to happen, I feel like that was the most genuine moment that we have ever had.

I started to get tired, so I head back to my apartment. Billie moved from calling me, to texting me.

Babies❤️

Please answer

I need to talk to you.

We need to fix this now.

Before it's too late.

I didn't open the message, I just saw them on my home screen. I wanna talk to her so bad, I don't wanna talk to right after I ditched her to meet with my ex. Billie deserves someone so much better than me like I don't know why she stuck around. 

I went home and passed the fuck out.

Billie's POV: 8:35PM ← shit's going down.

Billie: "FINNEAS! GET IN HERE NOW!" I demanded.

I'm more of a mess than I was before, my girlfriend canceled our plans to fix shit. To meet with her ex, there so many pictures leaked dude. There's one of her laughing, and then they hugged and that made me fucking explode. My blood is past boiled, that shit has evaporated because it's been boiling for too long. 

My hair is still in the same messy bun from earlier, never redid it and it's falling due to how much I've been pulling at it.

Finneas: "Bro what do you want?"

Billie: "Look at my phone." I tossed it to him.

Finneas: "Is that Nicole?"

Billie: "Yes, who else would it be?"

Finneas: "I told you."

Billie: "No, do not pin this on me."

Finneas: "Did I not say that something or someone is fucking with her?"

Billie: "You did but... dude, what the hell do I do?"

Finneas: "..."

Billie: "Do I call it quits?" I asked quietly.

Finneas: "No you don't do that, you hear her out."

Billie: "I have tried to call her 106 times, I've texted her 74 this bitch is avoiding me."

Finneas: "If you were Maddie what would you be doing?"

Billie: "It's 8, she's probably napping."

Finneas: "So therefore she's not ignoring you, she's slumped."

Billie: "We don't know that. You wanna know what's worse?"

Finneas: "What?"

Billie: "I'm getting tagged in these pictures more than she is."

Finneas: "What are you going to about it?" 

Billie: "I'm going to deactivate my shit cause I don't wanna look at it anymore." 

Finneas: "Okay if that's what you want."

I deactivated my Instagram.

Finneas: "Okay but think like Maddie, if Maddie is asleep. Which is a very high possibility because you haven't been sleeping, and I bet she hasn't either. I bet you she's ate herself alive for canceling plans with you to meet with her ex. So what would she do when she wakes up, to see your Instagram deactivated and to see her tagged in hella shit."