- O n e h u n d r e d & f i f t y s i x -

Arriving at the club.

Kenzie and I talked up until we had to leave to go, and she said that Dani flew out. I cannot wait to see her, I have so many things to tell her and I feel like shit for not talking to her like I should.

There was a carpet of course, and I walked it, everyone else walked it too, everyone looked fire as hell. I walked in and looked around, there was different rooms with different mood lighting. There was green, purple, blue, and then there was like a room, the main room. There was a stage, but a small one and there was like an effect of holographic? You asked the wrong person to describe it.

I walked in and I saw Dani immediately, I ambushed her in a hug. I was slightly taller than her.

Dani: "I missed you bitch."

Maddie: "I am so sorry for not talking to you like I should, I don't have an excuse. I'm just sorry."

Dani: "I'm sorry too, I should've talked to you more."

Maddie: "We're fine?"

Dani: "Of course."

I pulled away and gave her a smile.

Dani: "We gotta take pictures and then you gotta tell me about New York."

Maddie: "Bet bitch."

We walked over to the photo booth and we took hella pictures, I love this bitch with everything in me.

After that, we walked over to a booth that we all we're gonna sit in. They made sure to place me on the end, I didn't question it though, I hate sitting between people.

I was sitting by Dani and across from someone that looks hella familiar but they're quiet and best believe that I was not gonna make an effort.

Kenzie was caught up in here own conversation with someone else, it looked like she was flirting with the waiter. I don't blame her, he's not ugly. But you know, I'm gay as hell.

Dani: "So tell me about New York." She took a drink of her drink.

Maddie: "It really hasn't been that eventful, besides hanging out with Holden. He's a really good photographer and he's really cool, he said he'd try to make it tonight. So maybe you'll be able to meet him."

Dani: "I would love to, have you toured New York yet?"

Maddie: "Nah, Kenzie canceled so she said that we could do it a different day."

Kenzie: "Are you ready for your birthday present?"

Maddie: "Yeah." Dani pulled a blindfold out of nowhere, and she tied it around me loosely, not wanting to mess up my makeup.

I had the blindfold on for about 45 seconds, nothing too serious and then there's a tap on my shoulder and Dani told me to take off the blindfold.

I took off the blindfold, and it took me a second to adjust to the light. There was nothing in front of me.

Dani: "Oh my god, turn around dumbass." She laughed at me, and I laughed back with her.

I turned around and tell me the hell Billie's standing there, I got up and I have her the biggest hug that I have ever given somebody. My head was rested on her chest, and I talked loud enough just for her to hear me.

Maddie: "How the hell are you here?"

Billie: "I don't have a show until the seventh, and we worked it out with the tour crew. I'm touring New York with you tomorrow."

I pulled away from her, and she gave me the softest smile. I hugged her again.

Maddie: "I love you."