- E i g h t y e i g h t -

Billie pulled away from me, and looked at me.

Billie: "Awww, I don't wanna do dance rehearsals tomorrow."

Maddie: "You have to, to make sure that you can pull off an awesome tour."

Billie stuck her bottom lip out at me, I leaned and kissed her.

Maddie: "When do you leave tomorrow?"

Billie: "It starts at noon and ends at three, but later on into doing them. I'mma move them to night, because I hate doing shit in the day."

Maddie: "You should go home and get some proper sleep."

Billie: "Shorty, I get better sleep here than I do at my house." 

I smiled at her and she placed a slow kiss on my lips, when we pulled away I bit my lip and looked at her. I know what she's going to try and do, but am I going to let it happen? Nah, I like playing with her.

Billie: "Let's go to bed."

Maddie: "Bitch, it's eight pm. I'm hungry."

Billie: "I have an idea on what you could eat."

Maddie: "You can stop with that kind of behavior."

Billie: "What'll happen if I don't?"

Maddie: "You can stop trying to be intimidating too."

Billie: "Like I said, what'll happen if I don't."

Maddie: "I'm not going to do shit to you, if you don't stop, I'm not getting you Taco Bell."

Billie: "Okay I'll stop, I want Taco Bell. But I'm ordering it."

Maddie: "It's a little too late for that." I say as I pushed confirm on post mates.

Billie rolled her eyes.

Maddie: "If it was your house, then you could've paid for it." 

We both just sat in the kitchen while we were waiting for the Taco Bell, low-key it would've been quicker if we went and picked it up. But I'm not allowed to leave the house, I mean I am. But she won't fucking let me.

I was on my phone and I was texting Dani low-key so Billie wouldn't come over to see who I was texting.

Dani💅🏼

bil is leaving me tomorrow, so therefore im free. me, you, tomorrow, nails, two.

bet bitch, ily goodnight.

goodnight ily2

Read at 9:46PM

Elle💅🏼

bro, I have been dying of food poisoning. But I'm cool now, I NEED MY FUCKING NAILS DONE FAM🤧

BITCH AHHHH, I've been fucking waiting for this text. When you want them done?

tomorrow, two, dani is coming with her nail lady and then yeah ho. Omg I can't wait.

You got any ideas?

nah ill look tho.

Bet, see you tomorrow.

bitch omg im so fucking excited.

Me too.

Read at 9:57PM

My doorbell rang and Billie walked towards the door.

Maddie: "Thank you."

Billie: "Mhmm." 

She walked back with the food and placed the bag on the island, she got her food out and then pushed me the bag. I smiled at her, and then took my food out of the bag. We ate together, we kept laughing at nothing. I don't even know what or why I was laughing.

After I finished eating, I came to the realization that my break is over tomorrow. I have to start working again, because I told Kenzie that I would finish out the month. But with me getting sick, that puts me a week behind. So therefore I'm going to be working in August, which low-key I fucking miss working. When Billie leaves tomorrow, I'm going to film a YouTube video, clean my apartment and get ready for the first time in a week. 

Billie: "Are you ready to go to sleep?"

Maddie: "I have to shower, I have to start getting back in the routine of life."

Billie: "You're going to start working once I leave."

I smacked my lips.

Maddie: "I have no clue what you're talking about."

Billie: "You're not supposed to do anything until Monday."

Maddie: "I'm not 'working' I'm working from home, like I don't have a shoot scheduled tomorrow. I did, but it got moved. Because I started dying out of nowhere, I'mma tell you this now okay?"

Billie: "Okay?"

Maddie: "So, I was supposed to finish out this month and then I was off almost all of August. After the shoot on the 13th, I'm done with CK and then they want me to start focusing on my prettylittlething line. I have a couple shoots for them, so what I'm getting at is that my August is pretty clear. But since I got sick, that puts me a week behind, so I have major shit in August now."

Billie: "Okay, as long as you're not overworked I don't really care."

Maddie: "Tank you babies." I walked over to her and gave her a hug. I laced our hands together, and walked up the stairs. I grabbed a change of clothes and went to the bathroom, after Billie leaves tomorrow I'mma call Kenzie and see how quickly I can get back working, because the sooner I work the sooner I can be done and I'm really ready to be fucking done for awhile.

It amazes me that Billie says she can read me well but she doesn't know that I'm going on tour with her.

I lightly laugh to myself as I have that thought, man she is in for a treat. I got in the shower and did what you do in the shower.

About 40 minutes later.

I got out of the shower, after getting like 5 video ideas, like 7 outfit ideas. Omg, the bad bitch is back and she can't be stopped.

The first thing I did when I got out of the shower, was my skincare. Bro when I tell you that my skin hates me now because I almost died, which means my skin died with me. But like we'll fix her it's fine. After I finished my skincare, I brushed my teeth. And my hair, I brushed and put in a low ponytail just because I didn't wanna braid it like I normally would.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Bille sound asleep, with her ass taking care of me she hasn't gotten much sleep. She knows damn well she would get more sleep at her house, but no she refuses to leave me.

Don't get me wrong, I love Billie with everything in me. But I also love my alone time, but I hate being lonely. This is called being indecisive. And the fact that I haven't been left alone for a week, is really starting to drive me insane. But low-key this is the happiest I've been, so I mean I guess she can stick around.  

---------------

and the plot thickens. 

thanks ily

words: 1114