- E i g h t y f i v e -

Billie: "I finally know what makes you, you. I now know you inside and out, I still love you, I don't look at you differently in a bad way."

Maddie: "I love you."

Billie: "I love you too." Billie pulled me on top of her to where I was straddling her, I smiled at her and more tears came out of my eyes.

Billie: "Awww baby it's okay, we're still good. I don't look at you any differently."

Maddie: "I know that's why I'm crying." I laughed lightly.

Billie: "What do you mean?"

Maddie: "For so so so long, I doubted weather or not to even tell you this. But I'm just so happy you proved me wrong."

She pulled me into a hug. 

I was scratching the back of her head while she rubbed my back in a comforting way, I'm so shocked that went as well as it did. I pulled out of the hug and I was staring at her, because she's still here and she's still mine.

Billie: "Will you please stop staring at me and kiss me already?" She said with the biggest smile on her face.

Maddie: ''I don't wanna get you sick."

Billie: "You really think I care?"

Billie pulled me in, I haven't properly kissed her in like 4 days. Every emotion was in that kiss, sadness, happiness, lust. You name the emotion and it was in that kiss.

The kiss started to get pretty intense, Billie brushed my bottom lip with her tongue and I hesitate to accept. But I did, Billie smiled in the kiss and pulled me closer to her. As if that was possible. 

Billie's hands were rested on my ass, and I smiled when she squeezed it. The caused me to open my mouth more so she could stick her tongue farther in my mouth. I put my hand on her neck to move her head so I had more access to her jawline and her neck, I left light kisses on her jawline and I could see her smile out of the corner of my eye. I left light marks around her neck, but once I found her spot, I sucked harder even though it hurt the fuck out of my throat. 

Once she let out a slight moan, I pulled down on the collar of her shirt. The marks I left last time were still there but they were faded, so I touched them up. Billie started to pull on my tank top, indicating that she wanted it off. But I'm not fucking falling for her trap this time, I took her hands and placed them beside her. She knew what I was doing she's not stupid when it comes to this, I put my hands under her shirt and swiftly take it off of her. I look her up and down before I start leaving light marks on her boobs, I tickle her sides as I reach up to unhook her bra. She tried to flip me over, but I wasn't going for it.

Maddie: "Stop fighting babygirl."

She whined, but she listened to what I said. I make my way down her chest, once I get to the waistband of her shorts. I stop and look at her, she noticed that I stopped.

Maddie: "Tell me what you want."

Billie: "I- I want two things."

Maddie: "Okay tell me." I bit my lip.

Billie: "I want you undressed and I want you to fuck me."

Maddie: "Awww I'm so sorry babygirl, but I can only do one of those." 

I pull off her shorts and her underwear slowly, as she squirmed. I smirked to myself as I see how bad she wants me. I spread her legs and then I run my fingers through her wet folds. I start licking her up and down, she let a moan and I took that as a sign to insert two fingers into her without a warning. She let out a gasp and I smiled as I pumped in and out of her. I did that for awhile, I looked up at her and she bit her lip. 

Billie: "Short- shorty, I'm close."

I nodded and she threw herself deeper into the bed, I curled my fingers making sure to hit her spot every time. After doing that a couple times, she came. I took my fingers out immediately and sucked on them, I wasn't going to let her ride out her high.

I kissed the top of her head and walked out of the room, as I did I made sure to sway my hips. Because I know Billie doesn't think I'm serious right now, I walk back in the doorway and rest my head on the door frame.

Maddie: "Hey babygirl."

She looked at me, squinting. Man I did her dirty.

Billie: "What?"

Maddie: "Happy one month." I patted the wall and walked downstairs, I went to the fridge and got a water. My throat is never going to get better with this kind of behavior, okay besides the fact that I just fucked her. Did I really just tell her everything? Like there's no way that just happened, she's still here too. Man- oh shit I was supposed to text Dani before I told her, but I got a little carried away... 

I boosted myself up on the counter and drank my water, I put my hair in a messy bun and then I popped my knuckles. I heard my bedroom door close and I tense up, bro I'm about to get my ass beat by her.

She was walking so fast towards me, I smile at her as she stands in between my legs.

Billie: "What the fuck was that bullshit?" She asked being serious but in a non-serious way.

Maddie: "Happy one month." I booped her nose.

Billie: "No, no, no, that is not fair."

Maddie: "Okay well, sorry that I beat you to the punch bitch."

Billie: "Oh, so you had that shit planned."

Maddie: "When did I say that?"

She groaned.

Maddie: "If you really think about it, you caused this."

Billie: "Oh really?"

I cleared my throat. "You said and I quote will you please stop staring at me and kiss me already?"

She knows I won that, and that I was right.

Billie: "Whatever, happy one month. I love you."

Maddie: "I love you too babygirl." I leaned down and placed a sweet kiss on her lips. 

----------------

i wrote that willingly lmao

thanks ily lots

words: 1118