- O n e h u n d r e d & f o r t y o n e -

Finneas walked over to me and embraced me into a hug, I needed the hug.

Billie: "Thank you for apologizing."

Finneas rolled his eyes, "I hate your ego sometimes, I really do."

Billie: "You have the same one."

He smiled and walked out of the room, I grabbed my keys off my bed and I headed towards the door to say bye to Maddie. It's not really to say bye, I just couldn't cope with the fact that it'll be months before I see her next.

I got into my car and drove over there silently, I don't know how she's doing. I hope she's doing okay.

I pull up in front of her apartment and I walk up her pathway, I find her key on my key-ring and unlock the door. I see her sitting on the couch, and I can see the bear in her arms. I smiled to myself, I closed the door and she heard it.

Maddie: "Billie!" She ran over to me and jumped into my arms, I hugged her back.

Billie: "Hi shorty." I mumble into the crook of her neck, her hand found its way up to my scalp and she started scratching it lightly.

Maddie: "I missed you." 

Billie: "You have no clue how much I missed you."

She kept hugging me, knowing that I needed the hug.

Maddie: "You leave today."

Billie: "I know, that's why I'm here."

Maddie: "To say goodbye."

Billie: "Yeah."

Maddie: "Have fun on tour."

Billie: "Have fun in New York, have an amazing birthday and have a fun time at fashion week."

Maddie: "I will."

Billie: "I'll try to have fun on tour, it's going to be hard if you're not there."

Maddie: "You'll get through it, you're strong."

Billie: "I know, I love you so much."

Maddie: "I love you too babygirl."

Billie: "I wish I could come to New York with you."

Maddie: "We'll go together one day."

Billie: "I can't wait for that day." 

We both pulled away from the hug, and tears are streaming down her cheeks. I took my hands out of hers and wiped her face, she leaned into my hands and I held her face gently.

Billie: "I love you shorty."

Maddie: "I love you too."

Billie: "I... I have to go."

Maddie: "I know." She whispered.

Billie: "I'll see you soon."

Maddie: "Soon."

I pulled her into another hug and held her tight, she held me back just as tight or maybe even tighter.

Billie: "I love you, see you soon."

Maddie: "I love you too, see you soon."

I held on to her hand until I was out of her reach. I opened the door, and went on my way back to my house, I didn't wanna go and we all know that. But I can't escape this, we all know that too.

Maddie's POV:

I watched Billie walk out of the door, I have an event later tonight. But I'm hoping that will take my mind off of her leaving, yeah I'll see her in like nine days. But it hurts, to see her so sad over this, because she thinks that she's not going to see me until the New York show. 

I can't really process that she's leaving right now, it'll hit me at a random ass time and then I'll become sad. 

Incoming Call From: Kenzie🌵

Maddie: "Hello?"

Kenzie: "Are you ready for the fitting?"

Maddie: "Yeah."

Kenzie: "Are you okay?"

Maddie: "I'll talk to you when you get here."

Kenzie: "Okay?"

Maddie: "How far away are you from here?"

Kenzie: "I'm at the Hollywood studio, so about twenty minutes?"

Maddie: "Okay, that's fine. I'mma go get food, so just let yourself in if I'm not here."

Kenzie: "I don't have a key anymore, I gave mine to Billie."

Maddie: "I'll postmate food, it's fine."

Kenzie: "Okay, I'll be there soon."

Maddie: "Okay bye."

Kenzie: "Bye."

Call Ended. 

I opened the postmate app and clicked on Panera, I ordered what I normally order but as I was about to click 'confirm order' I got a text message.

Babygirl❤️:

i miss you.

i miss you too billie.

i love you.

i love you too.

i know I already said this before i left, but thank you from the bottom of my heart, thank you. believe it or not, you have played a huge ass role in where i am today. So i can not thank you enough.

no literally, right back at you, you're the reason i didn't give up and you're the reason i wanna keep going and make more moves. There is not one event that goes by and i don't think of you.

aww shorty you know i am so proud of you and i could not be happier with where you are mentally, this is only the beginning and i promise that you will get happier.

thank you babygirl, i really love you.

i really love you too.

Read at 5:31PM 

Billie really is the reason that I'm so happy, like she's the reason for my mental growth and for awhile, when I was noticing how happy I've become. I didn't think that it was that big of a deal, but then I realized that if you told the Maddie that was here four months ago, and you told her that her life was about to change for the better then she would not believe you at all.

Billie has literally watch my mental health sky-rocket, and she did it, I never thought that someone like her would come around. But she took the time and she was patient with me, she taught me what love is and how to accept it. God I love her. 

Billie has literally seen me at my worst, when I wanted to quit my career and when I hated what I was doing. She's also seen me at my best, at celebrations and she's also seen me grind my ass off, and she still doesn't know I'm going on tour with her. I really pulled this off and I have no clue how I did this. 

-----------------------

whats kenzie gonna talk to maddie about, haha i got my idea bitch, it's not that bad though, i could've made it worse. 

thanks ily

words: 1047