- O n e h u n d r e d & o n e -

Finneas: "I truly do believe that you will get her back, I have never seen you like this with anyone else. She had you head over heels for her and that's what I wanna see. But I hate to bring this up."
Billie: "What?"

Finneas: "He texted, again."

I don't care, I don't I don't I don't.

Billie: "I don't care, I really don't."

Finneas: "He was the closest thing you've ever had to love until Maddie and you don't care? Don't get me wrong, I support the hell out of you and Maddie. But he taught you how to love I guess."

Billie: "No he didn't, if he was trying to teach me how to love then he would've stayed."

Finneas just looked at me knowing damn well that I was right. I would tell you, but I don't wanna talk about it.

Finneas: "Try and and get some sleep, okay? You have a busy day of press tomorrow."

I groaned.

Billie: "Okay goodnight, I love you."

Finneas: "I love you too."

Next Day: August 2nd at 3:43PM

Maddie's POV:

I left Nicole's early this morning, I have a carpet today and I wanted to get my shit together for that. Nicole did text me to check up on me to make sure I'm good. I am good, I'm over it. Really, I've learned my worth over the past couple of months and I'm ready to grow as an individual. I hate the fact that I put all of me into another person, because no matter how close you are to with someone, they'll fold. So I have to learn to keep myself steady.

The carpet tonight is a movie premiere again. I hate going to these just because I hate going to the movies, but they're good publicity and I will never pass up an opportunity like that. I shouldn't be working right now, I should be done with everything. But since I broke up with her, I'm not going on tour with her.

Incoming FaceTime Call from Dani💅🏼

Dani: "Hey bitch."

Maddie: "Hey whore, what's up?"

Dani: "Nothing, I just wanted to see what you were up to."

Maddie: "Nothing much, I have a carpet later tonight. I broke up with Billie and I have a launch tomorrow, what are you up to?"

Dani: "What the hell did you just say?"

Maddie: "I have a carpet?"

I'm obviously playing dumb.

Dani: "After that."

Maddie: "I broke up with Billie?"

Dani: "Yes, bitch why?"

Maddie: "Because I got the truth out of her, she wanted to kiss that ho ass bitch."

Dani: "You are the most dramatic bitch I have ever met, what do you mean the truth?"

Maddie: "She said that she had the temptation to kiss Kylie, before you cut me off, if she was really in love with me she wouldn't have the temptation to do it."

Dani: "You didn't have the temptation to kiss Nicole when y'all met?"

Maddie: "No because of what she put me through."

Dani: "Did you even hear Billie out?"

Maddie: "Nope, it's not the fact that she wanted to kiss her. I found her instagram, she's pretty as hell. But its the fact that she lied to my face and told me nothing happened, I took her to San Fran with me and got her involved with my bitch ass family just for her to do this shit."